• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by trogue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Puppy? Kitten? Please Discuss! ^ ^

In our school, we have small kittens and a puppy (God knows how they ended up there) As a male, i used to despise them, the cats. I would walk around the hall protesting against the 'Protect Fluffy Animal Community' (PFAC) I ended up being the head Board Director. ^ ^ Cats, are amazing...
  2. T

aero

For some stuff (like the invincibles bubble thingie) Aeroga can cast them back....be sure to Cast Aeroga at the start of battling AnsemIII
  3. T

Summons/Keyblades for KH2?

Summons/Keyblades for KH2? If someone already tried out this thread, (i looked and there was none) I don't mind if it would be taken of. Summons; of course it will be Disney Characters again. Though, from which, and who?? If any of you have found out, please post them here. Will it have...
  4. T

BHK's two partners...

heh, i doubt its Max and pj...i mean, why would they it be Pete's son?? In KH2 Pete is in it, but he is with the Order with Hades, i think...or whatever the bad guys hang out...lol (no offence meant) Isn't it those two kids 'the one that looks like Fletcher in FMA, eating the popsicle and the...
  5. T

lol...im new!!!

isn't it funny? As soon as i registered i posted into other threads and totally forgot about posting here!! lol, goes to show how much i like this Forum...lol Name: Trogue Age:15 Gender: Male (ahem, cute male) :p I really like everyones ideas and thoughts in this forum, and esp i like the...
  6. T

FF Characters...what do you think?

y-you have...to be kidding...? :eek: OMG, he has to be!! THERE IS NO WAY....ARE YOU SERIOUS??! No...your joking.... :confused: ......? :p omg he's serious....!!!! I...im just going to have your memeory rechecked....I DONT BELEIVE YOU!!!! Perfect Zero,cloudy_card wrote at least five...
  7. T

cloud or squall in your party KH2, could it happen?

wow, you really put alot of thought to those attacks....^ ^ I think they're well thought out How about this? You know about the Fusion thats been going around? Sora holding a Buster Sword and a gunblade...lol HERE'S WHAT I THINK: CLOUD-SQUALL-AERITH YUFFIE-SELPHY-YUNA (SHE'S GONNA COME IN KH2)...
  8. T

lol, could you give an example? A possible voice cast?? For a character like Aerith to star in KH...I mean, didn't SquareSoft tell them that she died?? Maybe they could've put Tifa instead.... They can put Cecil and Vaan too....
  9. T

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

HIdden? wouldn't it be funny though, some kid probably just drew it (but, i have to see the photos first if i was ever assume like that) Prob saying 'this is a secret area where only those who know the way of the keyblade shall enter' and people have to answer secret questions like: 1)How do...
  10. T

I know most of you know this, but im really glad that Auron is introduced in KH2....and i heard Yuna is going to be in KH2 too. (and would you beleive it? It would be the same voice as the one in FFX) Im sure it would have Yuna Auron Tidus and Lulu!!! (i hope...) Im all for characters from ff9...
Back