• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by trinitysora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

im leaving

You Guyz Are Completely Rude You Have No Respect For Me Except For People I Dont No Besides Ultima Has No Respect For Me Stupid Mod I Hate Her
  2. T

Dont Read This

ok i need a kingdom key for my gf the keyblade has to be metal and it has to look like it plz someone help!!!
  3. T

Dont Read This

[reverse phsicology] ok i need a metal kingdom key plz give me a like to the most fine looking kingdom key you can find cuz my gf is like "OMFG I LOVE KH" and ive looked anywhere i can look but no good keyblade and its ok if its diffrent but it has to be metal!
  4. T

Maple Story

this time im going to sort things out in the other thread it was a little cunfusing so this time imm going to sort it out neatly...:glare: server: name: level: class: ok? now mine is sever:bera,scania,windia name:kh1finalmix level:16 class:magician
  5. T

Maple Story!!!!!!!!

HEY WHO HERE PLAYS MAPLE STORY!!!! IF YOU DO PUT YOUR CHARACTERS NAME MINE IS KH1FINALMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:
  6. T

My two cents on the secret movie

hey dude try not double posting ok?
  7. T

hey rd plz

have you guys noticed the one with the cracked helm is the tallest and the one with the cracked helm is the one who picks up the kingdom key and he has blue eyes and brown hair? im starting to think hes sora:idea: WHY ISNT ANYONE SAYING ANYTHING edit because all you ppl are froobs and noobs!
  8. T

maleficent (dragon form) super help

I Have The Same Exact Problem I Cant Beat Malificent
  9. T

freaky

ummm i know this doesnt really have to do with kh2fm but do you guys notics that one face on the scans of kh2 final mix its tiny and when you zoom in on it it looks freaky
  10. T

hello

im back if any of my friends dont read this.........i forgot anyways im back and wanna say hi to evryone
  11. T

Neoshadow reaction Command

theres a reaction command?
  12. T

kh2 got boring yet?

no maybe if you start at one in the moring,skip all cutscenesditch heartless it might be possible if you stop at 12 midnight:confused:
  13. T

Ar Max Riku Code

here the link to get the armax http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801843
  14. T

i dont think this question is answerd

is sora ever gonna be on super smash bros brawl becuase i searched th web and found no official information of sora on nintendo wii:closedeyes:
  15. T

did anyone notice this

but can zexion be the one aproaching the knights in the secret ending?
Back