• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Trigger

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Trigger's Photo Manipulation Thread

This is what I do in the chat when I am bored :eek: Do not ask for a picture of yourself ( especially if I don not know you )
  2. T

Confessions

Prodigy 12:22 AM I just took one of THE most massive shits of my life Trigger 12:22 AM ... 12:22 AM yea... Prodigy 12:23 AM I mean.. wow. 12:23 AM I feel soooo much better now 12:24 AM I mean, have you ever had pretty much explosive diarrhea and ended up where all the stalls or toilets are...
  3. T

Mystery Girl

Who is "THIS" Person? So post a picture if you want to try find out who the person is. Me and stooge were curious to know who this female is since people like Guile are useless
  4. T

Do you like or dislike monkeybutt?

Well since there's opinions flying all over the place lets see once and for all what the actual stats for the monkey are. You can discuss if you want but lets not turn this into a flame >>
  5. T

Genesis Project:1

Genesis Project: Chapter 1 Genesis Project: Chapter 1 -from simplicity is everything born -Your mission ,should you choose to accept it. . . Will be the following. -Pick a letter from the "English" alphabet and any number ( try and keep it to 3 digits ) -Take a sheet of paper and brain storm...
  6. T

The Genesis Project

Well since we finally began our new clans and procedure I thought it was about time i put this into play. the Genesis Project This will be a place for "any" member of KHI that would like to participate in missions that will hopefully help extend the users of KHI to think about art...
  7. T

The Black Donellys

The Black Donnellys Who else watches and thinks they should air it again instead of having it only online and taking off the Real Wedding Crashers?
  8. T

Help/Support ► Argh, confused.

That was not spam, I have supported her throughout this whole thing more than you will ever know, I was merely showing that she continues to have my support.
  9. T

Help/Support ► Argh, confused.

let's see what their ideas are on this
  10. T

Sociology paper

I asked 10 people a set of questions, but now I want a wider answer on one particular question, so if you have the time just click which one you think. I also encourage people to talk about it edit: since there is not enough space on the poll Full question: What form of communication do you...
  11. T

Does anyone

Does anyone miss kh2.net? :blush:
  12. T

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Monkey, cant you update your first post with facts and the interview links so people dont repeat nonsense -There "will" be a KH3 -the game will not come out for a "long" time -There may or may not be a KHII FM, if so it will most likey...
  13. T

The I hate Gackt fan club

If you hate Gackt and everything about him, or just want to join to piss pople off join now I HATE GACKT
  14. T

The Hybrid Spectrum Rising

Well now, I havent been involved in this section ins ome time, but I'm back now. FIrst off this wont be a clan at all, this will be a group, also you can join, so dont ask, this is how you get in. FIrst off you need to have been on this forum for a while and have some rep. No newbs or noobs in...
  15. T

Where is...

I'm posting this question for someone, sorry if it has been asked somewhere else "were is the first treasure in the second row in twilight town"?
Back