• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Trag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Trag

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

buy an older thinkpad or a chromebook, you don't need anything over 300$.
  2. Trag

Requesting a signature

imgur: the simple image sharer I would love it if someone would put this into signature format for me, I think it would make my day.
  3. Trag

Trag's Sketches

this one's my first ever watercolor painting and i was happy with it c: personally i really like what i did here but i wish it had gone a little differently mr freeman I'll be posting more every week or so to just keep track of my progress here. EDIT: THEY ARE SO BIG AHHH I WILL FIX THIS
  4. Trag

Natural Selection II

Originally a brilliant mod for Half Life 1, Natural Selection became one of the more popular games to spawn from the series, much like Team Fortress and Counter Strike. Now the team has recently released it's sequel, and it couldn't have come at a better time. It's 9.99 on steam right now...
  5. Trag

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Who has it? Who plans to get it? :D I'm hoping we can get a khi game going. I've only played a few rounds but it's great so far.
  6. Trag

Help/Support ► Windows Live Messenger 2009

Hook yourself up with Pidgin
  7. Trag

Game Design

So many of us play video games daily. I know that there are some of us who also enjoy creating the games we play, so what are you guys working on? Any projects you'd like to share? This is a thread for discussing our goals, progress, and current projects. I'm working on a project with a few...
  8. Trag

Guild Wars 2

After pre-ordering the collectors edition, I realized I haven't made a thread about Guild Wars here. Resolved! Who here is going to try it out? Anyone excited for classes? Here's the site for anyone interested: Guild Wars 2
  9. Trag

Help/Support ► Oh boy....

fuck what your mom says lol, go hang out with your girlfriend
  10. Trag

Help/Support ► halp

My dad called me this morning, asked me to come home and I did. Talked it over, and it would have been shitty to drop myself on someone elses family. Thanks for you guys advice. Getting my own place wouldn't be a real option, I don't have a job right now and have no money saved up ;/ As for...
  11. Trag

Help/Support ► halp

The last five or six months or so of my life have been incredibly confusing. Not hard, confusing. I'm looking for some guidance possibly from people who have been in a similar situation. At the beginning of the summer, I made the mistake of proposing to my 16 year old girlfriend XD She...
  12. Trag

Help/Support ► Some form of tourette syndrome?

tourettes is comprised of a verbal and physical tic. for example, i clear my throat and make a small grunting noise, as well as click my jaw and tilt my head. You might just have a tic.
  13. Trag

King Arthur's Gold [KAG]

King Arthur's Gold is a lot like Terraria, except it isn't. It's a strategy game, and the point is to capture the other teams flag. The game play is fun and challenging, and it's a relatively small file to download. At the very least, it's worth trying. copy/pasted screenshot from site:
  14. Trag

i woke up this morning...

and I realized I was Jesus Christ : /
Back