• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Cutscene Leaks...

So, for those who don't have the game (Although this can also apply to those who do), scenes have been leaked onto Youtube... So far I've been able to find cutscenes with Marluxia, Larxene, and Vexen... I was just wondering what people who have heard their new voice actors think...
  2. T

xiv

*shrugs* Meh. I'm usually only around to check the updates. Not much a forum dude mahself.
  3. T

xiv

Her fiendish witch powers are limited and she needs a place to store the fake memories and such. XD I'ma sorry for my stupid thought proccess. While I did realize it was stupid, I did post it because it was one of the first things that came to mind...
  4. T

xiv

Or maybe Xion is just a failed expirement made by Vexen from back in the day, and Namine is just using her to hold Sora's memories while she fixes him. *shrugs* Or not. Whatever.
  5. T

The Ultimate Theory!

Okay, so this is the ultimate theory, and just you wait, by the time TGS is over I will be proven 100% correct! Hokay… So… at Sunset Horizons, when Master Xehanort his flying toward Kingdom Hearts, he manages to merge with it and in turn becomes the monster from Cloverfield. When Terra...
  6. T

xiv

She is actually the nobody born bastard child of Riku and Aqua. She is much older because they went to Dragon World and trained her in the way of the Keyblade in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Of course alot of this has to do with Time Travel... I'm pretty sure I have hit the nail on the head.
  7. T

Why its called 358/2 days...i think

XDDD Thank you for stating exactly what I did. We rock.
  8. T

Why its called 358/2 days...i think

That's what I've always thought too. The year Sora was asleep, before Roxas was put into the Digital World and started frolicing around with all the cute little Digimon. Oh wait, that was Vivi. My bad. But Sora was asleep for only one year. And the two probably means you can play as two...
  9. T

Who must survive the BbS?

*rests hand behind head* Hrm... I predict... Terra will meet a tragic fate, wether it be death or something that would cause him to lose his existance in one way or another... Ventus will die, or lose his existance in one way or another... Master Xehanort will... become... *thinks* Yeah...
  10. T

Who must survive the BbS?

Yeah, but... Final Fantasy sucks. =O *flee*
  11. T

Re:Chain of Memories VA

Re: Chain of Memories VA The voice actors will more than likely be people who have acted on Disney before. Or perhaps maybe from the Final Fantasy series. *shrugs* Zexion - Zac Effron -God I hate that Ess Oh Bee- Lexaeus - The principal dude from Kim Possible... also Joe in family guy... and...
  12. T

Is there any possibility that...

Totally. XD *Is a shameless fanfic-er*
  13. T

Meh, the only possible way, which I tried to state before, but didn't reply relay as well as I wanted, would be if when Riku assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless it somehow triggered him gaining a Nobody which could look like Xemnas, but have Riku's memories... but... I don't think Nomoura...
  14. T

He didn't really become a Heartless... so... probably not... Err, unless you want to count when he turned into Xehanort's Heartless...
  15. T

Birth by Sleep Glitch

As I have previously stated, I didn't know what else to call it. Now that I think of it I could have called it a twitch... but I don't care enough to change it.
Back