• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TotemoOishii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TotemoOishii

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

Well, Disney wasn't inaccurate so much if you read John Smith's account. It was John Smith who was inaccurate because, well, he was a lying, racist prick. Some of the things he said to the chief of the tribe while they were offering them food so they would survive the winter just made me...
  2. TotemoOishii

Takeharu Ishimoto will be working on KH3D's soundtrack.

I like this mostly because he did all the songs played in Vanitas' scenes, and those were my favorite in BBS. I wonder if there will be a new enemy that he'll be composing the music for.
  3. TotemoOishii

New 3D info

You have a point. I bet he will even have bullets left over XD
  4. TotemoOishii

New 3D info

Even if they don't get the trailer there is still the demo. And hopefully the person who leaks it is smart enough to turn the 3D off. But I love how they tell us this 3 weeks ahead of time. They might as well say: "Hey! FYI, there will only be 80 people so security will be up. To everyone...
  5. TotemoOishii

Sora's a racist

But Sora doesn't right off all of them just because they're nobodies. He just doesn't like the ones that are trying to kill or use him which is completely reasonable. Near the end when he fought with Axel, he really did care that he was destroyed. And Sora always wanted to meet Roxas even...
  6. TotemoOishii

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Oh God, don't let it be another Roxas look alike >.< (Okay, I'm lying because I love Roxas and Ventus, but you can only use that card so many times) I don't really care if new characters are introduced. KH seems to always have good characters no matter when they come in at. All I worry about...
  7. TotemoOishii

Dark Memory Translation (Vanita's backstory)

Birth by Sleep, Story 10: Dark Memory Author: Tomoko Kanemaki Original Plan: Tetsuya Nomura, Masaru Oka Illustration: Shiro Amano Translation: Oishii (oishii@oddsquad.org) 4 years before --- Within that wasteland near the Keyblade Graveyard, Ventus was surrounded by a group...
  8. TotemoOishii

Vanitas' Novel Backstory

I checked out the Japanese amazon to see if anyone reviewed. The one review they had talked about Vanitas' backstory being in the novel, as well as explaining it a little bit. I'm buying the novel myself now just to read that one chapter XD
  9. TotemoOishii

Let's Talk Disney - A BbS Editorial

I agree with you on everything, but I have to say the main character's clothing never bothered me. I thought they did well enough to blend into the worlds as they are wearing clothes that are just as bright and colorful as everyone else. And you can't expect all worlds to have the same style...
  10. TotemoOishii

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes

I wonder how many people will be disappointed if it turned out Nomura just meant switching between KH1 and KH2 outfits XD This is why I think Nomura is evil. Everything he says can mean different things depending on your perspective. I find it cool just having them change clothes in the...
  11. TotemoOishii

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

I've read several posts about Disney Channel shows possibly joining KH, and I just don't think that'll ever happen. You have to remember these games are made for the Japanese first and I don't think they get all those Disney shows there. I could be wrong but it just doesn't seem like something...
  12. TotemoOishii

Some KH3D bits in this week's Famitsu.

The more excited I get for this game, the more I dread the money I'll have to spend -.- At least I have a DS now so I know that I'll use the 3DS a lot. I also feel the more they reveal about this game, the more they are trying to throw us off. I just know there is a crucial part of this they...
  13. TotemoOishii

Merchandise: BBS Keyblade Keychains

Re: BBS Keyblade Keychains Figures cause Japan gets everything first, even Re:Coded which was made for foreign release lol. It did say in the email that it was newly released merchandise so maybe it just came out in America. There's also a Jack Skellington figurine that was included with the...
  14. TotemoOishii

Merchandise: BBS Keyblade Keychains

I just got an email from Square Enix about their booth at New York comic con and they posted a picture of Ventus' keyblade. Here are the images and link to their site. https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/SqEx/us/ShowProducts.action?site_id=1&categoryId=14&sid=12866537902642rP8kuHlkF They are...
  15. TotemoOishii

BbS Release Date Announced

I would of imported it if I knew it wouldn't come till September. But oh well, I've already waited 5 months. I still haven't beat KHIIFM+ anyway so I should probably do that first XD Anyone else go to the American site and get the KH theme? I got it on and I absolutely love it. I will...
Back