• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tontontonbery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

This makes more sense than the dribble I just wrote lol
  2. T

/shrug To ensure quality, to give devs time to make sure the game was bug free (before it went gold), to make sure there is enough products for retailers during the first couple weeks, to make sure there are no errors on packaging (spelling, etc)- there are a bunch or reasons why they they chose...
  3. T

The guy stole it from the distribution center he worked at. They were currently preparing to ship them to stores in the area (NC area). So this isnt a legitimate release. It was theft and possibly a NDA breach of a 3rd party. Lol accurate xD I just want the world list and maaaaybe some...
  4. T

We need pictures fam. we need to investigate this. also- is the vulgar guy streaming this? Where are the videos coming from?
  5. T

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) Please dont play with my heart. That and treasure planet have been the ONLY TWO WORLDS ive been begging for. Seriously, if SE can give me just one good world, I'd feel better about dropping 80$ for this...
Back