• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tomokii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

tiny bbs things and other drawings

Hi, I haven't posted anything in a while! About a week ago I attended a local convention and made these keychain things for con-goers. Thought I'd share them here too♥ Aqua was done for RoXS, but I decided to complete the trio And some other things, I draw with blue lead on paper but for some...
  2. T

Persona 3 Portable

And we finally have an English release date! Image is from the Atlus Faithful newsletter. Official Site: Persona 3 Portable - Atlus A year ago I gave the original Persona 3 100 hours of my life. After that, about 150 for Persona 3:FES. Now another 200 for both Minato and fem!Minato's parts...
  3. T

Birth by Sleep dramaticly boosted PSP sales

The power of KH! I already have a PSP, but BBS will stop turning the thing into a very expensive paperweight soon. It's been like that for well over a year now. x_x PSPGo beside PSP is just...wow, but it's like the PSPGo doesn't exist anyway. I haven't seen a anyone carry one anywhere. o_o
  4. T

What is your favorite drive form?

Valor form for me too--I love using that form since I really enjoy the melee-attack playing style. And as a given, I enjoy using Anti-Form as well! Also additional reason because Sora looks extra sexy in red. XD
  5. T

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

Paint Tool SAI for the sketch/lines, Photoshop CS4 for everything else. Thanks! : ) And thanks again guys T__T Hope there will be more contests like this in the future!
  6. T

Thanks for the thoughts guys it means a lot to me T__T Everyone did a great job! I uploaded the completed version of my entry here and on dA, it's here. : )
  7. T

boxart entry completed version! : D

Sharing the final version of my boxart contest entry...which looks so different from my original plan. XD Coincidence that I finish this on the same day as the announcements of winners, too! I am still in a state of shock because I never imagined to be placed at all T___T There's a bigger...
  8. T

First place picture is super complicated like whoa. XD Definitely deserving! Grapy's entry is beautiful too--nice style going on and the DI scenery was a nice touch♥♥ I also really like Kai-tun's, there's some really nice drawing skills there! Thanks for putting up decisions for 2nd and 3rd...
  9. T

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Extension! Extension! /bricked This contest looks like it's getting really big! I wish it didn't happen over Christmas/New Year's though, so little free time. I really hoped that I could have polished mine more, but it is now...
  10. T

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Whoa that means less time for me aaahhhhh, thanks for fast response! XD
  11. T

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Quick question, I'm not sure if this was already answered but I did read through the OP and the rest of the thread... The deadline of Jan. 9, what time zone is it? EST? Thanks! : ) *rush rush*
  12. T

What does Nomura mean by this

Data Install just means that the game will save a few keys and stuff to your PSP's Memory Stick. :) It lets you play the game faster by lessening the load times, because loading from the Memory Stick takes less time than loading from the UMD. Hope that helped! edit: You won't get new...
  13. T

Hello!

I've been a long-time lurker, but only got the drive the register now. :'D Large communities usually scare me easily, haha! I love Kingdom Hearts, Sora and Ven are my favorites. Can't wait for BBS! I go by the online name of tomokii, and I like to draw. Nice to meet you all!♥
Back