• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TomboyInDarkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

About the Confirmed BBS Characters

For your theory: 1.I kinda think that Terra would die also. 2.Sora already has a mom,but maybe your trying to say that Sora was born from Aqua and she had too give him up to somebody else somehow, but i kinda disagree. 3.I cant imagin Ven's heart getting stuck in Sora's heart or for anybody...
  2. T

Theory

Its better to pay attention to the real source instead of what ppl are saying.Ppl lie like that just to get attention:glare: BTW i found the video on Youtube, the person that made the message said that she was just making it up and reminding ppl ITS NOT REAL.
  3. T

Who is Shion?

Lol wow.....:toungesmile:
  4. T

Who is Shion?

Lol wow.:toungesmile:Pooh has nothing to do with the main characters of Kingdom Hearts, but for being Soras friend.Thats it.
  5. T

xion or shion!?

Didint they say that her name was going to be diferent somehow Ppl said that her name was Xion now its Shion, so i got a feeling she not really part of the organization.
  6. T

Who is Shion?

I've been to alot of forums on sites, i know about mods.
  7. T

Who is Shion?

Thanks for that , ill logg that away.
  8. T

Who is Shion?

Go patroling the forums somewhere else then.
  9. T

Who is Shion?

I just did buddy:sleep: kthxbi
  10. T

Who is Shion?

A...Fluffy...bunny...keyblade?:closedeyes:
  11. T

Who is Shion?

The Souces say she sounds like Kairi, but dont liten to the crap about ppl saying shes related to her and stuff that will never even happen.
  12. T

The Unbirth Symbol...

It would be werid that a crown symbol was a symbol of the unbirth.I also agree that it could be maybe Sora's symbol.
  13. T

Most Annoying Heartless

Defenders and Wizards...UGH
  14. T

Best Ally for Sora

Ariel and Jack were really helpful to me!
  15. T

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

THE BEST ARE: Axel, Larxene, Roxas , Xigbar and Saix!!
Back