• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Toghenma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Kingdom Hearts: A Tyranny of Light (Sign-Up and Discussion Thread)

KINGDOM HEARTS: A Tyranny of Light Initial Plot All main characters are citizens of a town called Sun's Outlook in a world known as Lumengrad. Lumengrad is one of many worlds well within the border of safety provided by the High Court of Luminescence, the ruling body of the Coalition of...
  2. T

Fanfiction ► Inevitability: Year One

So i suppose in traditional KH fashion, i'm going to plug away a bit more at this story after an unreasonably long time away. Been writing up the next chapter recently and felt it should be posted.
  3. T

BlackOsprey: Thanks for pointing that out! I have a tendency to switch back to third person if I don't catch myself. I fixed it. Haha. Also, yes the Dark Arm will play a role in the future, as I begin to develop how the Heartless work in this story you'll begin to see more of how the Arm...
  4. T

@BlackOsprey: Thanks for pointing that out! I have a tendency to do that if I don't catch myself. I fixed it~ Haha And Yeah, the arm will play a role in future events. But that's all I'll say for now~ :)
  5. T

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in this release, Finals and job stuff took up most of my time. Also this is by far my longest chapter and I had to take it in small increments. I had actually started this chapter a couple weeks ago, but I scrapped it and started over. I have a plan to...
  6. T

Smoke and Perfect Angles - Twelve Shots of Summer - Togen

Hello everyone! This First Piece is for the Challenge: Confessions Enjoy!
  7. T

Thank you so much, both of you! I'm so happy you like it? I'm going to take a small break from this for the next few days to write up something I've been playing with for the Writing Contest, but I'm still cooking up Part Five. @KitKat, and as for your questions, I will say, wait and see~ :)
  8. T

Here is the fourth part of the prologue, and for this part this part at the beginning I will admit I do have a mental video made to this using Simple and Clean. And the ending would be accompanied by Destati/Fragments of Sorrow. Prologue - Part Four - Dive into the Heart WORLD: REALM OF...
  9. T

Alright, here is the third part of the prologue. I think it’s going to four to six parts based on what I have planned and how the chapters pan out. I have outlines, but nothing written so sometimes things change or get cut. Once again, I hope you’re all enjoying the story so far! Also...
  10. T

Alright here's another piece of the prologue. I'm slowly building up to...something. *laughs* Oh and a little fun fact, Knoton means wind (or something like that), Avani means earth(or something like that) and Dalis (Everask's last name) means...something to do with water. I forget. Anywho...
  11. T

Inevitability is a small pet project I've been putting together for a while now. It's never been fully a cohesive story until now, made up mostly of little fragments I've been writing out over the course of a couple years. In essence what I'm posting here is a rough draft, as I would love some...
Back