• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tmp1114

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

EZ Mode affecting Trophies

while in pro code it want you to get to level 99 and max out the defense and strength.
  2. T

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

I pre-order it and it give me when it release and it on December 31 2020 I think it make a mistake.
  3. T

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

I will pre-order it on Christmas day.
  4. T

How many worlds will be in Kingdom Hearts 3D?

i think you mean kingdom hearts 3.
  5. T

Final world cinematic translations

Do you remember the scene in BBS where Lea pick up ven wooden keyblade.
  6. T

kh2 sora avatar and keyblades

I needs some parts but i need to know where do you live i want to know.
  7. T

Sora giving it back.

In kh1 it was jafar who said his power is not his own not maleficent.
  8. T

Whoa, glitch noticed

I found it here the link www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jcjYYM-6I0 go to 5:49 it will stop at 5:55.
  9. T

secret ending transcript

Sora almost said i love you to kairi i hope in kingdom hearts 3 he tell her his feeling so he be happy.
  10. T

The Unknown

In one of the trailer for the english version which is the e3 trailer the unknown was seen fighting terra and aqua at deep space here the link YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: E3 2010 English Trailer - HD go to 2:47 and you can see it the unknown boss.
  11. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (Contains BBS and Days spoilers) Just take your time to get the chapter up.
  12. T

So what worlds?

disney town count as disney castle so it a returning world.
  13. T

Ven's Scenario

Did anyone laugh when ven was in a rat trap at castle of dreams when he arrive it so funny.
  14. T

Currently doing a level 1 run

only on the final mix+ you can do a level 1 run.
  15. T

Roxas and Ven

wait until birth by sleep then we will get our answer ok.
Back