• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tkato

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Sora VS. Roxas in KH2 (BBS spoilers)

It can't be the keyblade sine he said "He" and I don't see a reason for Roxas asking about Ansem, since Ansem already answerd his question at the start of the game "You reside in darkness, I need someone that can walk in the realm of light and destroy Orginazation XIII" plus Roxas answerd...
  2. T

Sora VS. Roxas in KH2 (BBS spoilers)

Hello ;) First of all I didn't play BBS yet so please don't spoil me more then I have spoiled myself :). I Noticed that in KH2 Roxas says to Sora "Tell me why he picked you!" my question is this, does he mean Ventus? I Always presumed he meant the keyblade, but now I wonder if he meant Ventus...
  3. T

E.S. Jiminiy Journal Picture

Actully the translation isn't that intresting, it's something like "an enegmetic soldier whom fought sora, he has a connection to sora" (actully after the fight you get an item named "proof of connection")
  4. T

noticed something in KH2FM regardin ES

hey you can see it here =] YouTube - KH2FM- ES Attempt (Critical Mode) *Failed* just for a second when he pick up his keyblade
  5. T

noticed something in KH2FM regardin ES

Well i went and re-battled ES again and again (since it's fun) and then i noticed something in his keyblade, he has a hole for a keychain, he hides it with his hand but when he raise them you can clearly see it. the fact is that in the secret ending he is shown without a keychain while only...
Back