• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TIWIH777

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The Memory Skyscraper Fight

very true haha unknown you are so right. i love how you can get blasted by a huge summoned creature but then a single stab can kill you in a cutscene lol.
  2. T

but he needed to knock him unconscious right? so why not attack roxas as he fell off the skyscraper. why not attack right then? i mean roxas would fall like waht 20 feet it wouldn't kill him lol. i mean they could have started fighting right then. marx i can see your point. i guess riku would...
  3. T

So I'm trying to round up some of my remaiining KH questions since I finally got around to geting caught up with all of the current games. One of my biggest questions is simply this: why didn't riku attack roxas when he first jumped off the skyscraper? They were within inches of each other...
  4. T

A little ticked...

Alright, I've gone and read about the ending of KH:Coded, and it's bothering me. The future of Kingdom Hearts shouldn't be having to dig up the past and mess with it. I mean look: do Namine and Roxas seem to be in pain? They're together now whenever Sora and Kairi are. And Xion--I can understand...
  5. T

What will happen to Riku?

Guys, call me paranoid, but the last thing I want in Kingdom Hearts 3 is for Riku to die. It's just, Sora and Kairi have each other, which leaves Riku hanging out there in the "create a really sad yet epic ending by killing off the loyal friend" gig, kind of like Spiderman 3, etc. What's the...
  6. T

How do the games affect you?

Well Hello World! So, I started my Kingdom Hearts journey back in like forever ago with KH1, couldn't get CoM but waited and got KH2. Unfortunately, I got bored with KH2 and dropped the whole series for about 4 or 5 years. Sooo, suddenly it's my senior year in high school (class of 2010...
Back