• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tirich91

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Famitsu interview with BbS developers (Feb 25 issue)

Jizzed at "extras for the overseas edition. I would be so greatful if this game came on april or may. But if they are going to add something worthwhile, keep it untill the summer, BUT NOT AFTER!
  2. T

NA release date?

i would have preferred a april-june
  3. T

NA release date?

I don't care when it comes out, I have White knight chronicles to tide me over.
  4. T

Secret boss.

you deserve to get banned. This was the ONLY spoiler i was trying to avoid.
  5. T

Should the BBS production team make future installments?

The BBS team/chain of memories team are part of the normal KH team. All of them are working on Final fantasy versus XIII along with a few other FF developers, and the same team will be working on KH3. I hope that the team that worked on BBS get a bigger say on how KH3 turns out.
  6. T

Difficulty?

I was watching the gameplay vids from justin.tv and it's either the people really suck at the game, or the game is really hard.
  7. T

Question about TAV's armor

it's pretty obvious that they push a button on the side of their arm.
  8. T

has anyone got a pic?

Re: has anyone got a pic of what ventus looks like mixed with vanitas? ur supposed to post this in the spoiler section, unless you did that on purpose.
  9. T

BBS the best KH game out of the series?

this is exactly how i feel about the series. The only difference is that i think BBS will be the best in the series.
  10. T

BBS the best KH game out of the series?

To me, it's already the best in the series. KH 1 was my favorite, but it looks like birth by sleep will be the best. The new command system gives it a deeper RPG feel, the plot seems pretty deep also, and the situation that the characters find themselves in makes it really easy for you to...
  11. T

[Spoilers] Braig scenes from Terra scenario [added Aqua scenes too]

that keyblade looks fucking awesome!
  12. T

VANITAS IS GOOD!

I'd hate for that to happen. I really want to kick MX's ass.abadcharacter
  13. T

Which scenario do you think will reveal the most?

is it me, or is any one else confused about this "aqua's boobs" joke? i really don't understand.
  14. T

Which scenario do you think will reveal the most?

i have a feeling all of them will reveal some mindfuck things. The most interesting to me though seems to be aqua...they are not giving her importance for a reason. And i guess they recommend that we play her's last for a reason also.
  15. T

master eraqus' armor

I think they mean master the keyblade, as in manipulating it the same way that Terra did. even so, how are we able to see Aqua ride her keyblade without the armor?
Back