• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TinyZo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Famitsu Interview with Nomura - Kingdom Hearts 2.8 to use KH3 tech

thats... a bit of a shame. i at least hope the magic system gets looked at, MP is super archaic as a system. there's no reason that your healing spells should use the same resource as any offensive magic you have, from a gameplay standpoint
  2. T

Famitsu Interview with Nomura - Kingdom Hearts 2.8 to use KH3 tech

really hope the KH1-KH2 battle system isnt coming back. it would be a huge step in the wrong direction, especially seeing as Aqua is magic-focused, and that system is very much not conducive for overly magic-using playstyles
  3. T

Happy 5th Anniversary!

what a coincidence, just yesterday i actually managed to find a BBS t-shirt in Hot Topic at my local mall. i think it was the first time ive ever actually seen any BBS merchandise at all in a store, so i bought it right up!
  4. T

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

I feel like, for all the issues you had with it, 8 is a little generous for a final score. Nonetheless, a great review, thank you!
Back