• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tikiturbo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Alright, so Aqua's gonna visit all the worlds that Maleficent and Co. plunged into darkness before Sora got sucked off DI to go on his quest, Mickey is going to appear to search for her with possible rotation between the two. At least that kind of makes sense.
  2. T

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Sora and Xemnas face off in the same place as Riku and Ansem. Like, they're both in the exact same spot.
  3. T

BBSfm site update

The red eyes are Vanitas. I guarantee you. He got nowhere near enough screen time for what a character like him deserved. Besides, who else could it be?
  4. T

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

This game is gonna be fricking sweet. One complaint: Fuchsia writing. Totally ruined it there Nomura. Could've done green, could've done black, white, purple, orange, anything but fuchsia. That is a sissy color if there ever was one, and I wish he hadn't done that. Besides that, looks epic
  5. T

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

Soooooo, am I the only one who noticed that even though Sora is still gonna be in his KH form, he's still gonna be as powerful as he was in KHII? He was holding the Keyblade in his KHII style and he could not jump like that in the first KH. Hopefully, Sora won't be ridiculously down-leveled in...
  6. T

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

Likes: Organization Moogle (needs to make another appearance) Panels Multiple characters to play with Only KH game I've ever owned, so I'm slightly biased Dislikes: Touching story, but kind of stupid now that I think about it Not enough about Roxas or Axel. Kind of bystanders to Xion I thought...
  7. T

NA+EU Release Dates & Re:coded Site Open!

Man, I just thought of the best way to wait for this. I'm gonna play KH Days one mission a day until it gets to the release date, since the release is like 110 days away, I'll barely have to wait until it comes out! Hooray for short attention span!!!
  8. T

Re: Coded site update(tv spots)

Re: Coded site update(tv spots) No, that's definitely not it. Like right when SDG and Mickey look at the screen together, you hear a weird Windows-like sound. And it happens both times.
Back