• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tiger King

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH2 preview/ comercial

yeah jus wait till they show the commersial for it, then you will really know that KH2 is comming out soon.
  2. T

KH2 Ultimania?

Anybody know where I can get one?>
  3. T

A thought about the Limited Edition Strategy Guide

Hmm, well Im going to EBgames saturday, so I'll be sure to ask about it.
  4. T

KH2 Ultimania?

Ok, but you can still get it right? Also where can you purchase it from?
  5. T

KH2 Ultimania?

Ok if this has been posted be4, sry. But what is it? When will America get it, also how much is it?
  6. T

Pronouncing Namine

I pronouncer it like Na-min-yay
  7. T

New Interview Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Great find!!!!!
  8. T

Ending

Can anyone give a link, that shows the very last ending, where it shows all the Keyblades and those knights? Srry if its been posted be4.
  9. T

Nomaru Interview

This interview ia in Electronic Gamings MArch 2006 Issue. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ......Directing a Kingdom Hearts CG movie: " If I were to create it, I would definitely consider it and the movie should be possoble. " ......Directing Final Fantasy for PS3 or...
  10. T

* GOOD SPOILER * Sec Ending.. its new. For me

Hmmmm, well IF it is, true which I dont know so I cant say that it isnt, then great find :-)
  11. T

UltraViolet

I think this movie is going to be awesome, by the way what is that song in the preview of it?
  12. T

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Wel I saw 2 female figures, and one huge male figure, also one of the females and the male picked up like to wierd-evil looking keyblades, and the other female picked up what looked like a kingdom key.
  13. T

Did anyone...?

I asked the people about the Strategy Book, and they said that there was no strategy book as far as they new, but of course they are just pompus freaks
  14. T

Did anyone...?

EB Games said that they didnt know anything about the strategy book, but I will get it when I see it :-)
  15. T

June for KH2?

Well I pre-ordered for KH2 today , and they ( EBGames ) said that when it comes out it will be in June, but yet I went to thier website and it said March, what do you guys think about this?
Back