• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TifaL91

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hello, my name is Yessenia. I graduated high school in 2009. I have been working at McDonalds for almost two years and I have seen so many people and dealt with so many customers, it is crazy! All in all It has been my only job and have gained great communication skills because of my time there. This is actually my first try at a college education, and it took me months to find out what I want to do because I did not know what I had a passion for. I love cultures and I am specifically in love with Japan. I have been dreaming to start school and finally my dream has come true and I am certain that I will succeed because I have the motivation to get to where I want to be and I made sure that I have no obstacles stopping me. I know now that I want to own an advertisment agency that creates positive advertisements throughout the world. I am even studying Japanese for future trips over to Japan because I want to take business over there as well. I am a little worried that I will get lazy and not put in enough effort into my school work being that I have to be the one pushing myself to put in the effort but I know that my laziness will not pay off and what I want is big and to get there I have to overcome and forget that bad habit! I really want my degree in graphic design and I will obtain it. It's all thanks to the Father that I am able to do this now.

Drawing, Sleeping, Music, Movies, My Boyfriend, The Bible, God, Jesus, Final Fantasy, KH, Art
Birthday
Aug 16, 1991 (Age: 32)
Website
http://www.myspace.com/yams16
Occupation
McDonalds, Avon, Tru. Works

Contact

Signature

Peace-1.jpg
Back