• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tidusman19

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tidusman19

how do u open ES for battle in KH2FM+

Why is he not there?:confused:
  2. Tidusman19

RIKUS NOBODY and KH3

true and also i doubt if there is going to be a rikus nobody it would be a enemy in kh3
  3. Tidusman19

Assassins

lmfao,rofl, ok if your not this far im not exactly sure where else to find them but if you can go to the world that never was they are there and other than im not sure
  4. Tidusman19

Final Form Question

....you will more likely turn into final form if trying to turn into master form......
  5. Tidusman19

Help with normal levelling

I agree this world is a great place to train and also theres always going back and doing the mini games and other worlds
  6. Tidusman19

Need help on beating Xigbar.

This boss battle I was just at and defeated easily all it takes is to use the reaction commands as soon as they come up and also as already recomended to use reflect when he fires the missles at you and other than that balance out your healing and attacks and thats all it takes
  7. Tidusman19

Please Help

its like a random thing just like soras anti form when you are trying to drive into any other form you will randomly turn into the final form once you have you have the final form and you can choose to go into it when ever you want
  8. Tidusman19

Favorite Pop

So whats your favorite pop mines mountain dew:)
  9. Tidusman19

KH2 merchandise

lol well ive seen keyblades people have made but they are very poor quality and ive seen the actually game, guide book and some toys
  10. Tidusman19

Sora Scene After End No Credits! Spoils

your welcome you did a great job
  11. Tidusman19

Sora Scene After End No Credits! Spoils

dude nice job on the video really good except my media player has poor video quality so it was a little fuzzy
  12. Tidusman19

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

same here ive seen it be pushed to april and may this year
  13. Tidusman19

Sanctuary

hi yall? lol
  14. Tidusman19

santuary help

they did post a link and i thought u werent supposed to double post???? just wondering no offense
  15. Tidusman19

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

mines way after so it works out for me
Back