• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tiax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tiax

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: The Forgotten Fables

Note: I'm a little new to this fanfiction stuff. O.o; Don't hate, appreciate. NoteNote: This fanfic is heavily based on the original Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy Dissidia. Other terms such as spells, classes, enemies, ect. are also based on the series. -Intro- Long ago, in a world known...
  2. Tiax

I'm back for good (maybe)

It's Tiax! Ruler of all! I doubt very many of you know me, but I was a member here about two years ago. I was only here for maybe four months, but some of you from the RP folder should know me. In fact, that's why I'm back. I plan on creating an RP along with some writing a fanfic. I hope to...
  3. Tiax

What is your favorite drive form?

Final Form, obviously. It was a pain in the butt to get, but well worth it. Edit: I accidently double posted while trying to edit... Sorry, sorry.
  4. Tiax

What is your favorite drive form?

Final Form, obviously. It was pain in the butt to get, but well worth the it.
  5. Tiax

The Armageddon (An Aciotn RP) (Sign-up)

The Armageddon In an alternate universe, somewhat similar to ours, there's the kingdom of Arieth which was ruled by a king who loved his people and tried to make his world a better place. But, deep within the shadows, watching every move the king made, there was a group people who wanted his...
  6. Tiax

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

I beat him on my first try even on Proud Mode. But, he is tough. I was surprised how Sora was taunting him, betting he couldn't even fight. Demyx sure showed him...:35:
  7. Tiax

Marluxia Second Form

His last form looks more feminie than this one...:35: Actually, this one doesn't look that feminine at all...
  8. Tiax

Which game is more challenging? 2

You all obviously think KH1 is more challenging than KH2, so...eat this. =/ KH1 KH: FM KH: CoM KH: Re: CoM KH 358/2 Days I guess KH2 doesn't count, because any monkey can beat it, right? ... I think KH: CoM was more challenging. GBA and KH just don't mix...
  9. Tiax

proud mode

It's not just you... Although, I had some trouble with Pete the first time you fight him. Yes, I know, Pete...:35: But, other than that, easy, easy, easy. An easy way to see the secret ending without doing all that Jiminy Journal nonsense.
  10. Tiax

Marluxia's Element

We've already established this...:35:
  11. Tiax

Which game is more challenging?

Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2? Personally, I think KH1. The controls were harder to master than the ones in KH2. Also, you used items slower in KH1. That sucked.
  12. Tiax

Best new thing in KH2

Organization XIII. Enough said... Wait... Were they in KH1? *thinks* Oh, yeah... Bah, who cares? Organization XIII owns...:35:
  13. Tiax

Larxene and others

Out of everyone Roxas interacted the most, besides Xion and Axel, would probably be Xigbar. Or maybe Xaldin. One of those two.
  14. Tiax

Fanfiction ► Armageddon

This is something I've been wanting to write about for a while. I'm a busy person, so I'm not entirely sure when I'll write the first chapter. Tell me what you think of it. :cool: Prologue: Once upon a time, in the kingodm Alterion, there was a king whom was loved by all. He did everything...
  15. Tiax

Xion- The Most Pointless Character Ever ?

Even without Xion and her drama, I bet the story would be lame. Drama makes things interesting...
Back