• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Thrax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Aqua's Scenario

Hey guys could someone explain me now this odd heartless, which is the guardian that we know from Ansem the heartless. Is it confirmed that it is actually a keyblade or what? and what do we also no until now?
  2. T

Now that we've seen the BBS final boss, which Final Boss was the most epic in the series?

Ansem and Xemnas were the most epic fights aI have ever seen. I cant decide between them. I cant decide now at BBS, either. MX fight was a little bit disappointing. I expected a really fucking hard battle.
  3. T

Now someone explain it to me.

In the secret reports in BBS, it is said, that the young Xehanort travelled always with that armor, because of the darkness in the space it is to dangerous if you go without any protection. The armor protects you from the darkness. Young Xehanort said, if he can control the darkness out there...
  4. T

the voice xigbar was talking about

I still think it is Aqua. I dont know how she does it, but it is her armor, and it is special, thereforeI think they are somehow connected. And, the other thing is, look at the armor, now imagine that there is a person inside the armor, it looks like someone is lying on the ground.. And when...
  5. T

Secret Boss Hint?

damn that sounds awesome!!!!
  6. T

Enter at your own risk (just enter)

Goddamn youuuur so late dog.
  7. T

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Now there is a gang bang with that big unversed. I wonder when aqua will fight with Vanitas..
  8. T

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread If I ever meet the player, I would punch him without any breaks -.- However, Im looking forward to see little Kairi :D
  9. T

BBS Riku!? older secret Riku Xehenort?

I guess this is a picture from the past, maybe a younger version of MX, and I also doesnt except that it could be the older Riku, Vanitas, a person from the past, looks like Sora from KH2, how the hell is that thing possible?? Therefore, it still could be Riku
  10. T

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

No youre wrong Lunos, he actually said, Kiibureido hhahhah However, it could be Xehanort ater the whole battle, or it could also be that its the younger version of Master Xehanort. I wonder why those scenes are coming up very early in the game, also this little conersation with the Dark...
  11. T

There was a person, after the opening in Destiny Islands, he had long gray hairs, we saw only his back. After that, we saw Mx in the organisation coat, with Ventus in the white coat. Who was the person with the gray haiirs?
  12. T

New Scans from Famitsu

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Famitsu review translation | RPG Land: RPG reviews, wallpapers, news and more since 1999. You can find there 4 scans from Famitsu, its about the ratings, and there are also screenshots, but nothing new actually. Source: RPGLands, FFReunion.
  13. T

EXTREAM SPOILERS ON WHOLE STORY (bbs)

Youre late. and can you somehow imagine, why there is also a spoiler forum right upside the sticky topics?
  14. T

i think its not really true i want to see vanitas with my own eyes lol
  15. T

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

That was so difficult, but somehow I did it lol. There are still no videos of Bars bai Suripu. Though there are just gameplay vids from the website, and the trailers.. We have to wait till tomorrow
Back