• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Thorf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

News ► Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- Setlist and Special Messages

It's actually wonderful. Of course I want the tracks not included, too. But that doesn't stop the CD from being really great anyway. ;)
  2. T

World of Tres Concert Impressions

Here's a breakdown of the whole thing. Tracks included on the CD have their exact times noted, otherwise the info is from the programme and my memory. The only one without any detail is Diabolic Bash, which I'm afraid I can't remember well enough. (Some of my analysis may be slightly off, and...
  3. T

It was indeed. Pretty costly, though. I agree about the gummi themes, they turned out rather nice, and it was great to hear them in orchestral form. One weird thing though was that the imagery for these sections didn't match at all, because they were only showing cutscenes, not gameplay — and...
  4. T

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

I attended the first showing, where he said "when the rain comes". Was that perhaps at one of the other two showings? It would make sense, as both clearly allude to the rainy season at the end of June. Edit: But I'm really posting in this thread because of this: Japanese has no singular and...
  5. T

Yesterday I attended the world premiere performance of this year's Kingdom Hearts concert tour. Here are my thoughts. Spoiler warning if you're going to one of these concerts and don't want to know about it beforehand. This is the first time I've been to one of these concerts, as I don't live...
Back