• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheWorldsConnect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Master Xehanort's Long Game Headcanon

Does anyone else think that the Disney worlds the Organization members are going to in KH3 were all decided by Master Xehanort when he was traveling the worlds as a Seeker decades ago? Since time flows differently for each Disney World, maybe he spied something magical in Arrendele related to...
  2. T

Boss Fight Discussion

How do you think the boss fights are going to play out? I think the True ORG members are going to be mini boss fights in the majority of the worlds, testing our abilities but always holding back until the final clash at the Keyblade Graveyard. I hope that the development team also keeps on...
  3. T

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation 1. Emperor's New Groove: My most wanted world. The boss fight against Yzma alone would be awesome, especially if Krunk joins you halfway through. Don't know how likely it would be to get in. 2. Princess and The Frog: Again, a...
Back