• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by thewolf18

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Alchemic Hearts

when is a new chapter gonna be up?
  2. T

its still good, even for a short piece
  3. T

LeetStreet Boys

YouTube - LeetStreet Boys - Yuri The Only One check out this video. its an all gamer band who's song is filled with game and anime references
  4. T

a video that people need to see

YouTube - LeetStreet Boys - Yuri The Only One this song and video both have so many references to both video games and anime, so im just spreading the word
  5. T

the story is still one of the best ive read
  6. T

Help/Support ► any advice?

if anyone wants to know what my girl said to her, just let me know
  7. T

Help/Support ► any advice?

i got me a problem. i dumped the same girl twice for the girl of my dreams, but she keeps trying to get me back. i told my current gf about it, and in doing that, put a target on her back. any advice on how to get the crazy girl to back off?
  8. T

Best fight

the 1000 heartless battle was the best
  9. T

demyx sitar guitar hero controller

^that would be awesome too. post the pics afterwards. it sounds awesome
  10. T

how do i beat the parasite cage 2

it took me a few tries to learn its attacks, but i beat it using the dumbo summon. it works against anything it can attack you with
  11. T

this is still an awesome story. cant wait for the next chapter
  12. T

Scar's Nobody

but that was when you first met scar. so his heartless was like xehanorts and kept his original form?
Back