• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by thesupersakura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. thesupersakura

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Ouch..didn't know that one. I wouldn't want her back though, for many reasons. I want 3DS to be nothing short of perfect. A little off topic and just a random rant, I'm excited to hear the pricing for the 3DS tomorrow so I can go pre-order one. Then I'll know I'll be able to play KH3DS once it...
  2. thesupersakura

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Very excited for this. I was so glad when I read on Siliconera that Nomura states all new worlds will be present. I've been looking forward to see lots of movies, like Bambi, since he was a summon in the first one Hunchback, sucks Tony Jay can't play Frollo, assuming he will be in there anyway...
  3. thesupersakura

Problems playing Birth by Sleep -Please Help-

Thanks so much VentusVictory! I of course have my GS receipt but it said in my booklet if there is any problem with my psp then to not contact the store I bought it from but Sony themselves. Maybe I will try GS first and see what goes from there. I will do as you said and hold the psp upside...
  4. thesupersakura

Problems playing Birth by Sleep -Please Help-

When playing kingdom hearts birth by sleep does it continuously ask you if you want to quit the game as in if you were to press the home button on your psp? I keep having this problem, I bought the bundle pack from GameStop so I'm thinking it got damaged in shipping because I keep having...
  5. thesupersakura

Help/Support ► Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep playiing issues

When playing kingdom hearts birth by sleep does it continuously ask you if you want to quit the game as in if you were to press the home button on your psp? I keep having this problem, I bought the bundle pack from GameStop so I'm thinking it got damaged in shipping because I keep having this...
  6. thesupersakura

NA Website updated

They actually updated the wallpapers and psp themes too.
  7. thesupersakura

No Infrastructure For BbS

Well this is a let down, hopefully it'll change..I was really looking forward to this.
  8. thesupersakura

NA Site Updatez

I'm very tempted to just go order the PSP bundle from Gamestop but I think I'll wait until the end of August to see if they'll put out any other sort of special.
  9. thesupersakura

Special Edition Confirmed for France

I'm not expecting NA to get any sort of SE. I haven't seen a worthwhile SE set for a JRPG series in awhile, so I'll have to settle for the GameStop bundle which isn't bad but I think it could be better.
  10. thesupersakura

Special Edition Confirmed for France

I hope that NA will be getting a special edition or something, the only thing that I have knowledge of being "special" is the GameStop bundle..I'm thinking of just buying that but I am hesitant.
  11. thesupersakura

KH BBS European site update

I want some more PSP themes!
  12. thesupersakura

New Degenki Interview

Can't wait for this any longer, hope they put a demo out soon! ><
  13. thesupersakura

Birth by Sleep European Characters Trailer

Same here. This trailer makes me want it even more.
  14. thesupersakura

RE:coded in Nintendo Power

Re: coded in Nintendo Power Shoot I hope for a November-January release. I think that'd be perfect for many US fans. I'm going to 100% BbS and that will take me awhile especially since I am quite busy with other games. Hopefully it'll be around Christmas, great present for many fans this year. :D
  15. thesupersakura

new re:coded pictures

Looks pretty good, like Jadentheman I too wish they bundled it with BbS but beggars can't be choosers so oh well. Nice find, wonder when it'll be released. Amazon says by the end of the year, so maybe the fall/winter of 2010 for us? Hope so!
Back