• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheRoadToDawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheRoadToDawn

Tetsuya at E3 (Versus 13? KH3?)

Hey guys, I never post but I'm always up to date on the latest KH news from you guys. Now then I've been on Neogaf for the past couple of months lurking on the discussion board for Sony's E3 conference. Neogaf is known to have incredible insider knowledge and one of these insiders is named...
  2. TheRoadToDawn

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

Oh wow I'm late on this announcement! Good to hear that it's making its way here even though there shouldn't have been any doubt in the first place, but a damn fall release...
  3. TheRoadToDawn

3DS XL released and KH3D

I can no longer go back to my original 3DS after many hours with the XL. Cant believe i was about to reconsider but they made the system completely better even just with the new screens, makes everything much more enjoyable.
  4. TheRoadToDawn

3DS XL released and KH3D

I actually just finished buying the XL a couple of hours ago after a full day of looking for reviews and comparisons, and the game actually looks amazing on it imo, especially the damn opening..
  5. TheRoadToDawn

3DS XL released and KH3D

Alright thank you lol, I've been seriously debating on it, but if that's the case then I'll definitely be getting it.
  6. TheRoadToDawn

3DS XL released and KH3D

Heyy guys, this is just a simple question to any of you who've either purchased an XL last month in EU or yesterday in NA. Does the game look better in any way? Does it look to stretched? Way to many jagged edges? Thanks for any replies because I'm holding off for my Critical playthrough for the...
  7. TheRoadToDawn

First Let's Play, Feedback?

Yeepp will do :P (25char)
  8. TheRoadToDawn

First Let's Play, Feedback?

I actually really enjoyed it! I like that you actually talk quite a bit so it does keep it entertaining through most of it. Keep it up because I'd watch more :D.
  9. TheRoadToDawn

Kairi

Ohh yeahh, suits her a lot! As others have said, make her have a pony tail and she'd look awesome :P
  10. TheRoadToDawn

New keyblades?

Ohh yeaaa I completely forgot about that keyblade -_- ...
  11. TheRoadToDawn

Kairi

Holy crap your right..I just recently watched the goofy movie xD and didn't even realize the resemblance. Wow.
  12. TheRoadToDawn

Kairi

i personally wasnt to fond of the red outfit Sora had in 3D, Riku on the other hand had a great outfit but your description of Kairi's outfit would fit her well actually.
  13. TheRoadToDawn

New keyblades?

I simply just really really want a Keyblade that's a mix of Oathkeeper and Oblivion with a bit of Way to dawn in there!
  14. TheRoadToDawn

Kairi

Kairi would suit a ponytail pretty damn well I find :O. As for outfits, hmmmm....not the best picture obviously but I'd actually really like Sora with this outfit, minus showing the stomach cause that's just weird:
  15. TheRoadToDawn

Kairi

I just want her to finally kick ass in the next one and not need to rely on anyone. I'd also like if at least the SRK get a complete makeover with their outfits.
Back