• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ThePromise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *gestures to Captain America video game* Hmm.......

I have to head out, so I'll talk to you later! :)
    Hmm, that's a good point. But hey now! Captain America was playing Ultimate Frisbee with his shield, so that would constitute a game. ;D
    No; most of your abilities seemed to be more for stealth and movement, so not a big deal. It was more for a couple of templates where characters had two weapons or things like that, but they can't be used at the same time, limiting their power. Besides, it really comes down to how the characters do once we get the story going more than what is in the templates.
    I know that feeling. I've gotten lucky to be in a few at the moment that are moving pretty fast, but it'll be interesting to see how many people vanish for a while once KH3D comes out. *is likely to be one of them*

So far, so good! I was slightly concerned about a few people being overpowered, but everyone seems to have a few weaknesses to keep them balanced as well. It's still so strange to actually read the templates and know that I'm the one who makes the final decision on whether they're good or not. xD
    Oh yay, thanks for that! :) I was really beginning to wonder if I would just have to let it go and try again another time. The sudden influx of temps has me bamboozled, but very happy!
    Cuz that's my plan for tomorrow! 8D

Hehe, I would think that would be obvious: the worlds fall to darkness and a bunch of kids rebuild them. ;P I'm still working on a few of the finer plot points and things always change a bit once everyone introduces their characters' individual plot arcs, but you'll just have to wait and see!
    Aw, I'm sorry! :( I would have liked to have it up by tomorrow or Friday, but Saturday is the earliest day I know for sure I will have time to put together a good starting post. That's not even mentioning the fact that you guys have been far more diligent in getting templates done for your second characters than I have. xD
    Sort of ;-;

Most likely I'll be home Thursday (since we've planned to go to the movies today) but I'll try posting today.

And, tbh, even though we go to the same school we don't see each other often. This is the first time we've met up in months.
    Well, since we're on summer break she suggested the extended sleepover, even went as far as to suggest me to, "Come over every day!"

Surprisingly, her parents didn't mind (the former, that is). I think they trust me just not my brother which is why she can't stay over my place.
    Sorry for not being on as of late, still over at my friend's house and haven't been able to nab a computer for long. But I will try to get a post up today (6/20) and if not I'm going home tomorrow anyways.
    My name is Cleveland Brown
    And I am proud to be,
    Right back in my hometown
    With my new family.

There's old friends
    And new friends
    And even a bear,
    Through good times
    And bad times
    It's true love we share.

And so I found a place,
    Where everyone will know
    My happy mustache face,
    This is The Cleveland Show.
    I think someone has actually referred to her as that, haha.

Ah, one can only hope.
    Christie is the one who created the following trope:

It's admittedly relaxing, and other roleplays keep me active elsewhere in the section.
    It's more of an Agatha Christie maneuver, in how it's executed...
    If you've read any of her work, you'll know what I mean by that.

Oh, I know that you're saying. In my latest roleplay, I've implemented a "relaxed pace" to accommodate real-life schedules and other roleplays. Basically, it's an excuse for me to revive it every time posting slow down. In theory, it also helps ensure quality posts.
    About one-third of the way into the series, an extended "Who killed Character X" problem is introduced.

Oh, we all get excited about our ideas; I certainly do. The inactivity of the section is a large demotivator, though. We're trying to accommodate for it through small-cast roleplays, and only time will tell whether that succeeds.
    "I won't feel satisfied until I see X, Y, and Z to their conclusions."

It's really nice to see someone get caught up in the "roleplaying spirit".
    It's enjoyable fantasy--but you'll be driven to complete them all, once you start.

My first thought was for a teacher, but I already have some ideas for a student in mind...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back