• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ThePromise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I bet lol. Do you go to a uni or a JC?

Don't knock it until you try it. And hell, sometimes the best books are often the ones that are the corniest. Or at least that's how I see it. So, if they have it in your library's inventory, I think I know what book you're gonna be checking out(lol no duh xD).
    Are you still in High School? Or are you in College? And yeah, it's definitely worth the time to at least look it up.

I've been wanting to read those books. I sorta liked the movie, though it was a bit dull at times. To add to that, I love Greek Mythology, and I think the concept of centering a series of books around their kids is an interesting twist, plus a good read, if I am not mistaken.
    I'll manage somehow. Plus, the books I'm rotating through aren't half-bad. Just to list one, Book II of the Night Angel Trilogy Shadow's Edge. Not sure if you've heard of the NA trilogy, but it's a pretty good read if you like fantasy and the dark-and-gritty types. Plus, it's got some interesting comedy, which is always nice.
    Ya know, aside from the school thing, the exact same thing. Of course the writing part is poetry and rps, but reading is not just reading posts, but also some books I've recently reading. Though, I guess it's a bad thing that I'm reading more than one book. xD Oh well, I'm a multi-tasker. :D
    Just have to say, i was reading one of your posts in the keyblade war... your a extreamly good rp writer/writer in general.
    ...........only the super cool ones......*puppy face* y? Did I do something wrong?

And I happen to like Sasuke
    True that. After all, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!" and an orange soda obsession never really gets old. ;D
    I found it on Youtube, but thanks! I'm just missing my old VHS tapes and being able to watch away from the computer.

Ah, nostalgia. It's running rampant with reruns of "All That" and "Kenan and Kel" on Nickelodeon.
    That's a far better idea. In the games, you have that courtyard outside the palace and then you go immediately back into the mountains, so I hadn't thought of that. I really need to rebuild my collection of Disney movies in DVD one of these days. Thank you so much!

Alrighties :)
    No, that sounds like a good idea. I'll put a list of available checkpoints like you suggested, and then it's up to everyone to keep themselves out of trouble. ...Or get into it, I'm really not picky. ;D

If you come up with any after you see what I post, please just let me know. I'm wiped out, so I'm liable to forget something tonight more than usual.
    I was actually going to leave that up to you guys, especially since the portals led to different parts of the Land of Departure as a precedent. Do you think that would be too disorganized and I should make it a little more clear cut, though? That thought had crossed my mind as well...
    Nope, I'm going near the general area of Chizuma right now.
    Are my posts that really unclear? I'm sorry.
    Sensing skill. Sort of like spidey sense.
    Want me to edit where its just vague silhouette of her?
    just a joke. I'm making Luke sort of the narrator of each post.
    So he tries to stop calling females just girls. Now he tries to call them ladies.
    The promise, who was Junichi talking to at the end of your post?
    Need the info for the Key Summary.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back