• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by theotherwhitesora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Shouldn't the English Passion be out now...

It's a reference to Roxas.
  2. T

Shouldn't the English Passion be out now...

Considering I listened to the English version of S&C a month before KH1?
  3. T

3 Keyblades in Deep Dive

Try photobucket. www.photobucket.com
  4. T

Other Keyblades?

Well, they probably want him to stick with the Kingdom Key in all of the trailers and previews because it is a signature of the series.
  5. T

3 Keyblades in Deep Dive

This is old. What I think is that BHK might be able to reproduce keyblades, although they have to start off in the Kingdom Key form. And since Riku was able to use Sora's blade without it reappearing in Sora's hands, he is able to keep it.
  6. T

What would the reason be

Remember. DiZ wants Riku for some reason. Let's relate this to Naruto, shall we? DiZ wants Riku in the same way that Orochimaru wants Sasuke. Of course, both have to be manipulative with their subject, so that Riku can be easily swayed. If need be, Riku might be forced to kill Sora by DiZ.
  7. T

kingdom hearts 2 allready for reserve

Same here. Only my best friend and I bought it.
  8. T

kh cd too expensive

Whatever price you can find it at, it is worth it. I find myself listening to it over and over.
  9. T

game stores showing som htings about kh 2

It's been almost 3 years, and they're still holding back info? They're almost being as secretive as Bungie or Valve.
  10. T

kingdom hearts 2 allready for reserve

I have it reserved and fully paid for. Hooray for me!
  11. T

Some Things Everyone should Be Clear On!

Do you think we'll see the other three members in KH2? Or will it have to wait for KH3?
  12. T

Y is...

He duel wields two of the best keyblades(so far), and the fact that he looks like Sora brings up many things that were mentioned in COM. And the fact that he's playable sweetens the deal ever more so.
  13. T

from what seen so far wfhat's your fav KH2 world?

One thing that bothers me is that will Axel become a party member at all? I mean, in COM, he said that he's undercover and he actually tries to help Sora. Deep Dive, Mulan, and POTC will be interesting.
  14. T

Kingdom hearts logic too hard for children?

Yeah, most kids can't strategize unless they are playing Pokemon or Yugioh. Which is sad, really.
Back