• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
TheMuffinMan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Please stop using my full name in posts. Its really dick, and I put the information to you in a PM to prove my identity. You're an admin, act like it. I've already had one person use it to get personal information about me which they then posted.
    You forgot Jenovasoldier, darknova, concrete, celestial shadow, gold fortune, and thejoker. Go choke on Silh's dick you coward fuck. You're gonna get what's coming to you some day homie, so FUCKING WATCH IT!!

Okay, I've made my point so I won't be bothering you anymore. Your forum sucks that's okay though, give my regards to your bitch ass fag mod, SamSuperPussy.
    Hey, I'm the only peasant member that has a custom username, you're a pathetic waste and your time will come, bitch. This hurts you more than it hurts me, what did you hope to accomplish with that forum interruption of yours? You are dirt, lower even, I wish you an ounce of luck in life, and if I ever cross paths with you make sure to have your dental records with ya.
    If you think it bothers me it doesn't, you suck hard as an admin, your mods ares snitches and you're a bitch NIGGA! Watch ya step kid.
    This is daxma XD you know the guy who you always tried to annoy lol
    Your lucky you were kicked out, the place has gone down hill since you left. Some noob is trying to take you place aswell.
    Pretty much.

Well occasionally you emerge from the depths of darkness to display your immaturity by calling people "smegmacunts".
    Oh yeah, you're right, forgot about that definition.

I just associated "backseat" as in you sit in the backseat and don't do anything useful.
    Huge favor. If you have a Niccokick album, could you upload it? I can't find any downloads for any of their albums. :l
    Yeah really. I was like lolwat when it came on.

I just downloaded White Rabbit's "It's Frightening", so I'll get on that right naw.
    That mix was actually pretty sweet. There were only maybe two songs that I didn't really enjoy that much. The Automatic, Beirut, Dear And The Headlights, Miike Snow, Niccokick, and White Rabbits were my favorites. I fucking loved those.
    dude Chris you are super awesome for sending me that file. I'll probably listen to it tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back