• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by thelolbubble

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. thelolbubble

How do you get the Final Chapter!!

Oh, I'm really gonna have to get to work collecting those.
  2. thelolbubble

I must be the unluckiest guy ever

You shouldn't pre-order at all. I walked in to GameStop, day of release and didn't have any problem picking up a copy without pre-ordering.
  3. thelolbubble

Issue with the BBS bundle pack PSP

Yeah but seems kind of worth it. Not having to pause from playing ever few seconds? Seems worth 20 dollars to me. Plus, you could get the PSP and game and even memory stick used or cheaper online and pay at lot LESS then the bundle.
  4. thelolbubble

Issue with the BBS bundle pack PSP

It is actually a problem with the PSP's, though, as regular PSPs don't do this. I feel bad for everyone who bought one of those. It looked so nice, too. D= Although I don't think it really costs much more to just return it and get a PSP and the game separately.
  5. thelolbubble

KH and Comedy

Haha, that was directed at me. xD Which I found ridiculous because Kingdom Hearts is a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy characters. Exaggerated FF characters, at that. How could that not be funny? If you take it seriously then, well, that's kind of weird. Disney has always been about...
  6. thelolbubble

What I wanna know is...

Thank you for accepting my victory.
  7. thelolbubble

What I wanna know is...

Hmm? I don't know. He's just so... flat. He doesn't seem to have much emotion at all. Maybe it's the voice actor more then the character himself that makes him seem that way - I don't know. Just nothing about him interested me. He seems like just another Cloud, or Squall, but without the...
  8. thelolbubble

What I wanna know is...

To me he seems boring and uninteresting. His story is nothing new in Kingdom Hearts, let alone in the RPG world. Yeah yeah, a nice boy trying to be good submitting to the darkness inside him and being all emo about it. He never says anything funny, or anything that gives him personality. He's...
  9. thelolbubble

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

You're right, you're right, and you can be pointless and silly all you want. =D Calm down, please. xD I understand you enjoy putting people down, and I understand that everything can be considered pointless. It's just that when you're putting someone down by insulting their taste in video...
  10. thelolbubble

It's just that when you really look at what you're arguing about, really think about it, and look at what you're saying... it seems so pointless and silly. Such a waste of energy.
  11. thelolbubble

I'm glad someone else feels the same way. I've been thinking that since I joined. And it seemed like people would get along better since they supposedly come here to share their love of something.
  12. thelolbubble

It's leagues behind KHI and II, but still an amazing game. It's just that nothing can beat the original game. It's just not possible. KH>KH2>BBS>Days>CoM
  13. thelolbubble

BBS Opening

I was kind of hoping for a new song, but eh. I knew there wouldn't be.
  14. thelolbubble

How long do you think it will take YOU to beat kingdom hearts bbs

I can't believe I thought I could make this game last a month. It'll be hard to get it to stretch even a week. xD
  15. thelolbubble

Um...help?

Don't feel dumb - I was wondering the exact same thing!
Back