• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheLight1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheLight1

News ► "Special message" in 1.5 ReMIX artbook + More!

Ah, I just checked that list and made an order through GameStop. Thanks a bunch! :biggrin:
  2. TheLight1

News ► "Special message" in 1.5 ReMIX artbook + More!

Man, I really want that artbook. Amazon (In the UK) doesn't seem to have it anymore, did I miss my chance? :'(
  3. TheLight1

Where will you start with 2.5?

I would definitely play KH2FM again. It's my favourite game, what with all the extra content, so playing it again after it's been so long would be a great enjoyment. I wonder if they'll change that game up as well, like they did with KHFM HD...
  4. TheLight1

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Good thing he doesn't use invisible clones
  5. TheLight1

I am really not going to enjoy that invisibility, or any other move for that matter.
  6. TheLight1

Holy Mother F***ing S***, that was my first time watching an MF fight. (I was saving it but then I asked myself ''Why?!''). Now I know my impending doom.....
  7. TheLight1

Yeah they were in an earlier post and they are cool, it is basically music from different major boss fights that Sora fought and Sora's own theme.
  8. TheLight1

May I ask, are you RazorlVirus?
  9. TheLight1

It will be future Sora and he will be like future Trunks from DBZ
  10. TheLight1

Which one? *FILLER* *FILLER* EDIT: I saw it because the account has a similar name.
  11. TheLight1

Yeah I totally agree, it just ends up being a final mix or something making people spend more money or they miss out. But these ideas Nomura gets after the game is out should probably be thought of before the release
  12. TheLight1

No it is there, I didn't hear it the first time but then the second time I really tried and then I heard it, it is altered very cleverly nearly had me for a second.
  13. TheLight1

I doubt that one attack would kill Sora just like that, more of a getting knocked down and getting back up again sort of thing.
  14. TheLight1

When Nomura said Sora was a normal boy I suppose he was telling the truth but what he also meant that we can be like him, a hero that we could all be. The only thing that hinders this is the fact that Sora is connected to everything.
  15. TheLight1

Did you see any other weapon lying around? He had to use the wooden sword Riku tossed him, besides he could still use magic.
Back