• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheKeybasHKey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheKeybasHKey

Help/Support ► Help me

No, I need help from people to convince them they hate me.
  2. TheKeybasHKey

Help/Support ► Help me

I´m not trolling I just want my life back or I kill myself. I just want the honor of being part of the staff on a forum and the right to go to a group on devianart. I´ll be happy that way.
  3. TheKeybasHKey

Help/Support ► Help me

Help me... just help me, please.
  4. TheKeybasHKey

Help/Support ► Why you hate me...

I WANT MY LIFE BACK PLEASE!!!
  5. TheKeybasHKey

Please listen to me... I want revenge.
  6. TheKeybasHKey

All I want is get back to staff team but he´s IGNORING ME.
  7. TheKeybasHKey

How about no, they´re ignoring me they just want to see me on my knees begging and saying that i´m sorry and that there always right.
  8. TheKeybasHKey

It has been more then a Year and yet people still refuse to give me my life back.
  9. TheKeybasHKey

Well i hate the show forever since everyone hates it. The only thing i love was a lie.
  10. TheKeybasHKey

I´m not upset for the rumor, i´m just upset for the point that show doesn´t deserve the to be in the worst cartoons of 2016.
  11. TheKeybasHKey

Fine, listen i just feel like crap right now... Also for Muke i do read your posts and i understand what YOU say, i just don´t reply. Yes, this isn´t going anywhere but i just can´t get over with like i say i have this thing but the take it away from me i would be sad for losing it right...
  12. TheKeybasHKey

No, but people treat me like i don´t listen i´m listening of course, but it also seems no one cares for because of what i like aside of Kingdom Hearts arround here.
  13. TheKeybasHKey

There´s nothing else, this forum just hates Skylanders there´s no threads not even for it´s show which it´s seems you hate that show too, because it´s dumb and it´s the worst show of 2016, you people don´t care for what i like aside of the Kingdom Hearts side of things.
  14. TheKeybasHKey

Skylanders is my the only thing love in the world aside of the obvious choice of the Kingdom Hearts games and my family. But i just want the things to be like before i want those things back and i´ll a happy person.
  15. TheKeybasHKey

Well tell that to a certain someone in this forum,the people on DarkSpyro and people on KH13 and the admin of Skylands Acadmey they want me dead because they hate me to death and still refuse to give me my life back.
Back