• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheKelsblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheKelsblade

Re: Chain of Memories - Need some help with Zexion.

Re: Chain of Memories - Need some help with Zexion. Yes sir! Thank you :3 I dueled him the entire time minus the last bar of health, and beat him in less than 2 minutes! And here I was all along trying to hack his head off (which I thought would be most appropriate)
  2. TheKelsblade

Re: Chain of Memories - Need some help with Zexion. For now I'm holding off on the sleights. Playing Genie and Dragon Maleficent. I'm just going to focus solely on card breaking him and card dueling him as much as I can. Card dueling is a pretty simple way to do some serious damage. EDIT...
  3. TheKelsblade

Re: Chain of Memories - Need some help with Zexion. Yep, thanks for the advice! I took a food break and then I'm going to attempt him again. Thanks to you both! :cool:
  4. TheKelsblade

Re: Chain of Memories - Need some help with Zexion. Yes ma'am! Kinda wish it would've stayed that way, but I'm glad I fought him. He's "interesting", to say the least, haha. I'm fine up until Ansem's last life bar ... then he goes completely ape shit. I'm level 51, so I feel like I shouldn't...
  5. TheKelsblade

Re: Chain of Memories - Need some help with Zexion. I'll take that outlook :D I've been literally trying every strategy and his little demon bitch keeps blocking my sleights at JUST the right time. Trying not to rage quit for the night, hahaha. Even the walkthrough guide I'm using says "If...
  6. TheKelsblade

Re: Chain of Memories - Need some help with Zexion. Haha, I feel the same way! Managed to beat him today after leveling a bit :D I pretty much diddlyed up in the beginning and ended up button mashing with 2 cards. Haha, don't even know how I won, but hey ho! I'm at Ansem now, he's not very...
  7. TheKelsblade

Re: Chain of Memories - Need some help with Zexion. Thank you for the bits of advice, Gram! Kinda wish they would've left this guy out like in the original COM, haha.
  8. TheKelsblade

Is KH 2.5 HD ReMIX confirmed?

Ah, I see. Start working some corners then, I'm sure you"ll have your money for the games in no time. Hahaha
  9. TheKelsblade

Re: Chain of Memories - Need some help with Zexion. Stuck on this guy in Destiny Islands. Every time I manage to get a few hits in, he summons his tornado cess pool attack and steals my cards before I can card break him. Then, when that attack's over he summons replicas with soul eater and...
  10. TheKelsblade

Ever thought about using an emulator? Only game you probably couldn't play is DDD, because it's solely for 3DS if I'm not mistaken, and I don't believe there is an emulator for that.
  11. TheKelsblade

Much agreed. I played KH & KH2 before all the others and thought I understood things. As soon as I picked up COM and 358/2, I learned so so so much more. Had to get the rest of them after that, haha.
  12. TheKelsblade

Help with Vexen~

Gram's strategy works like a treat. He hates fire, and falls pretty quickly if you time card breaks and sleights accordingly. Tbh, the first fight to me was one of the hardest in the game. (I didn't have as much trouble with Marluxia, even) I thought his Twilight Town match was cake, but that...
  13. TheKelsblade

New. Harooo

Hey, I'm Kelsey. I'm new here, and am playing re:chain of memories at the moment. I am beginning Riku's story tomorrow, and after that's over with, it's 358/2. Looking forward to maybe making some new online cronies since I don't have a life. Cheers! :cool:
Back