• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by theirlosthearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. theirlosthearts

How to Make Sea Salt Ice Cream

I think I'm actually going to try this sometime. Sounds pretty good. 0_0 That looks delicious, and legit.
  2. theirlosthearts

people are motherkupoers

people are kupoing motherfuckers they all like "guys dont know what its like, my ovaries make me wanna kick them in the nuts" they talk about loving others, fighting for equal rights, and fairness but its all bullsh!t when comes down to it you call them out on it and the motherfuckers be all...
  3. theirlosthearts

Help/Support ► We're adopting a child but I don't want him.

<.< *looks at age on profile* Okays, here's my serious response: If he's up for adoption, he's probably not at a "good place" in his life. And I'm not going to push my morals on you, but you might want to try to think of this as an opportunity to make somebody's life better. And "How can I...
  4. theirlosthearts

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

that really does make me feel better ~_o
  5. theirlosthearts

ohh, ^_^ you just got my hopes up. I expect them to be cruelly dashed upon the harsh rocks of reality, but one can hope. I dunno, $60 wouldn't seem like an unfair price for a PS3 game, especially with the content of KH1.5
  6. theirlosthearts

Ok, thanks! I guess we won't have to wait long ^_^
  7. theirlosthearts

I'm curious about what it says over the coming soon boxes. I can't plug them into a translator, but it looks like the word "darkness" on the end, so could those be talking about the SoD Chronicle?
  8. theirlosthearts

YAY!!!! Bring on the KH goodness! and maybe this means we will hear a release date for the rest of the world soon
  9. theirlosthearts

Morality: Right, Wrong, and Whatever.

Just some things I want to get other people's perspectives on. What do you think about morality? Does the concept of right and wrong exist? And if so, how do you define it? If right and wrong exists, what makes something right or wrong? Do humans have an inherent moral nature? And if...
  10. theirlosthearts

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

My fears have been assuaged. I am filled with hope. Thank you :3
  11. theirlosthearts

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

I always knew that deep down, but I didn't want to acknowledge it. I am scared now 0-0 But really, I wonder if SE will ever fully drop KH, or make it live on forever like Final Fantasy. KH has a different style of story than FF, but from a business perspective, it seems like KH may be...
  12. theirlosthearts

KH3D - Did You Feel The Absence of Command Melding Made The Game Feel Flat?

Not having command melding was not a problem for me at all. Command melding is very fun, but I don't consider it essential to a good Kingdom Hearts game. I do miss item synthesis as was in KH1 and 2 though. But that may just be nostalgia speaking. As for DEs, you didn't have to pet them or...
  13. theirlosthearts

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Hyunickel's post. 1.5 is building up hype (and expanding the fanbase) in preparation for KH3
  14. theirlosthearts

Ultima Weapon in BBS

Re: The ultima weapon in bbs 0_0 what difficulty setting were you on? And what level were you?
  15. theirlosthearts

whywhy why

why are so many people gone why can't the bots fill the void in my heart my friends left behind why cant it be like it was why
Back