• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The_Echo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The_Echo

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Absolutely goated, thank you
  2. The_Echo

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Holy shit, let's go We have a handful of Wonderland assets that are present in the base install. Nobody has come forward with the full episode yet
  3. The_Echo

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link Prototype Test begins January 2023 in Japan

I could see the feature not working if you're outside Japan, but don't games like these borrow the map data from other services and fill the map randomly/procedurally? I guess I don't really know how features like this are done but it seems like an awful lot of work if they have to develop it...
  4. The_Echo

It kind of sounds like that's the function they're testing. That doesn't necessarily mean they're going to use that to make sure you're in Japan. I mean, it'd be kind of shitty if for example you do live in Japan, got into the test, then had to go abroad for this or that reason and got locked out.
  5. The_Echo

Unless the game itself registers location data to verify, it should be pretty easy for foreigners to get in. The signup form had you select your prefecture from a drop-down menu. And if you make a new JP Members account, it defaults your location to Japan.
  6. The_Echo

General feeling towards the game for now?

They wouldn't push Missing-Link for the Crisis Core remaster, would they? Who am I kidding, of course they would.
  7. The_Echo

Oh, almost guaranteed. The only question is if overseas players can get in anyway like when χ[chi] launched
  8. The_Echo

Dark Road's delays shouldn't affect Missing-Link considering the game portion was finished and the team relieved fairly early on, and then it was just down to the animators finishing up the story scenes. We do, technically, still have a few weeks left of "fall," and the track record so far...
  9. The_Echo

What do you think happened to the 4 Darknesses that were trapped inside the data world by the Player?

It was explained that the Darknesses needed to hole up in a physical form (the hearts of people) to maintain their consciousness. Without vessels, they'll slowly lose their sense of self and basically disappear. So, assuming nobody cracked open the portal cable before that happened, those four...
  10. The_Echo

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

Yeah actually that's exactly what that means. It's a quickly-put-together vertical slice meant to represent the breadth of the prospective series. You don't show this to the general audience, you show it to studio execs. Had this series been picked up, this pilot would never have aired because...
  11. The_Echo

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

Honestly, I would've watched the hell out of this show as a kid
  12. The_Echo

this is something that needs to be explained about Mickey. (Fun discussion)

I wouldn't get too bent out of shape regarding specific amounts of time in KH. The flow of time changes between worlds and Realms, so any universal denotation of time is more of a relative suggestion. The precise sequence and timing of events between BbS and KH1 is still less-than-clear on top...
  13. The_Echo

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

It's been known since Dark Road got announced that its story was one Nomura wanted to do before Kingdom Hearts III. Sometimes shit just don't work out the way you want. As it is, I don't think there's an issue with Dark Road being where it is in the release schedule, or as a part of the χ saga...
  14. The_Echo

Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line coming February 2023, featuring TWEWY songs

Square Enix officially lists "over 100 characters" on their store page The 108 specificity seems to stem from All-Star Carnival's roster, though I can only find 101 on the fan wiki page
Back