• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Toketsukage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Master Xehanort Keyblade Theory (Connection to the X-Blade?!)

Just a quick theory on Xehanort's Keyblade. As we know, Master Xehanort's Keyblade is special. It has a "will" and is said to be the most ancient of Keyblades, according to Young Xehanort. So I was thinking about Xehanort's Keyblade, the Princesses of Heart, and the X-Blade & it's 20 Fragments...
  2. T

How do you feel about time travel?

He's the backup guy. Ansem gets the 7 lights, Xemnas gets the 13 darknesses, and YX is running around off screen setting up back up plans. And then the real cherry on top is that we find out the voice coming from the chamber of repose that Xemnas was talking to was in fact YX/Anti-Namine having...
  3. T

That would be like the first time Xehanort got trolled as badly as he trolls everyone else and I would laugh my ass off like you would not believe. But doing YX that way would have him be like the Xehanort who was doing stuff in the shadows while everyone was focused on fighting Ansem and...
  4. T

Very true, and that could have tied into the whole plot point in KH3 of bringing sleeping hearts back as whole beings. Because if Kairi could make Sora whole again in KH1 without messing with Roxas, then I have a feeling that it somehow ties to trying to bring Roxas and the others back as whole...
  5. T

Exactly!! I can give you one easy way to bring back Ansem, Xemnas, Terra, and MX. Remember how Sora released his and Kairi's heart and the result was two nobodies, Roxas and Namine? So shouldn't the opposite be true as well? During a nobody's reformation, if multiple hearts are involved, then...
  6. T

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Straight up, if you don't go and buy these HD collections and then you complain when KH3 doesn't make sense to you, then I got two words for you "F@CK You" lol. I don't have sympathy for people who choose to be ignorant, no one has time for that. lol
  7. T

10 Minutes of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Gameplay

Ya know the best part about BBS on PS3? No slow down or lag. There have been times when i've played BBS on my PSP and character will start to walk without me making them do it and in the continue or skip scene selections the game will make it move between the selections. I can't wait to play BBS...
  8. T

I swear there will be people who play KH3 and will be like "Who's this brown hair guy that looks like the Xehanort dude from that flashback in KH2?" or "Why are there 2 Roxas's?" or "How did Xehanort get so old?" This is why I wish when it came to BBS they would have just called it KH Zero and...
  9. T

Makes me wish they would have just made BBS a PS3 game to begin with. It was originally a PS2 game, but was moved to PSP. If they had moved it to PS3 instead and called it KH Zero it would have probably helped keep people tied over more until KH3 was announced. I hope, since Wheel Master seems...
  10. T

Help/Support ► Stuck on Life

I feel you. I've been trying to figure out for a couple of years now what I want to do. My major is political science, but recently i've been thinking a Philosophy major is more of my thing. I just like to sit and research things like religion, philosophy, human nature, history, ect. I'm not...
  11. T

True, I mean once said BBS could be thought as a KH Zero and was on the same level as a numbered title. Then he calls them side games at other points.
  12. T

When I hear someone call KH3D and BBS side games, I want to punch them XD
  13. T

Zack?

There's also Tifa to consider. We don't know what her connection to Cloud and Sephiroth are exactly in the KH series. Yo, what if Sephiroth is a Xehanort vessel and was working for Xehanort back in BBS and kidnapped Zack so he could turn him into a vessel too. And since then Sephiroth has been...
  14. T

No one understands that Duck, and one day he'll be fed up with it and Donald will seek Kingdom Hearts for himself. So did anyone else notice that in the demo where Terra is fighting the Wheel Master that the Wheel Master has higher HP than what it did in the PSP version? In the PSP version the...
  15. T

Does Lea retain Axel's Pyromancy?

I was just bringing up Axel's strength because the thread starter mentioned that Lea with a keyblade should be able to duke it out with anyone in the series. Which is why I was saying that I think there are a good number of people in the series that are above Lea even if Lea has a keyblade. I...
Back