• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The-Superior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

question:how did riku end up -----??????????

Re: question:how did riku end up in ansem's body?????????? ya ... and when diz died riku returned to his original self ....i dunno y
  2. T

Drive Form

Final Form....
  3. T

Anti-form (spoiler)

u got it??!! u mean u can transform to anti-form anytime u want?
  4. T

whos ur favorit charectar?

ya...i guess ur right my favorite character is riku..
  5. T

*spoiler*Kh2 summons question

They just join u ....
  6. T

......hey guys isnt this the spoilers section?
  7. T

Anti-form (spoiler)

no u cant ur drive meter must be above 3 or 4 (my friend told me) now my drive meter is 7 and i transformed a couple of times but y cant i have it in my drives
  8. T

Anti-form (spoiler)

i transformed into anti-form...randomly but i didnt obtain it. and im not sure where u get to transform to anti-form my first transformation was in the pirates land(where jack sparrow is)
  9. T

a better way to fill the drive bar

hi guys i just found a better way to fell the drive bar in hades under world first u need to get the 4 trophies then u can choose who to fight in the toruments go to the torument where the last boss is cerbures and fight him ur drive bar will be full and when u finish beateng him ur drive...
  10. T

* Spoilers *Anti and Final Form explanations.

wait i just obtained final form in hades under world after i beat roxas i headed to hades under world to level up my drives then i transformed to final form ......randomly
  11. T

* Spoilers *Anti and Final Form explanations.

Thanks for the thread... but i tried to drive to Final Form a couple of times in the world that never was and it didnt work...why?
  12. T

isnt this the spoiler section?
  13. T

Sora vs. Roxas no drive forms who would win?

i say sora ........
  14. T

Kingdom Hearts 2! Tell what ya know(no spoilers!n_n)

:( im sorry no one read it
Back