• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Reaper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Pics Of New Heartless And Nobodies

Ah its a sham you took most of those pics from Glahad Mccloud on KH Forums!:rolleyes:
  2. T

What Did You Use?

What did you use to play your import game?
  3. T

Action Replay Max and Codebreaker?

I heard that you can play the import threw these items, is this true?
  4. T

English Games Sold In The Phillipines!!?

is this true or did someone abuse the law? I heard it going around every KH2 forum!:confused:
  5. T

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

Nope, all my friends love every KH game so far!
  6. T

Menu Translations

Just need the magic list in order and the gameplay menu translated! Would be greatly appreciated!:)
  7. T

Kingdom Hearts II World Order

Nice if you dont mind im gonna post the soundtrack im bored!? The last battle sounds like the EM is the final and most deadly boss. cant wait now! DISC1 01 Dearly Beloved 02 Passion (Orchestral Ver.) 03 Passion ~opening version~ 04 Lazy Afternoons 05 Sinister Sundown...
  8. T

Jump Super Stars Help?

First off JSS is a collaboration between Jump magazine and Nintendo of Japan to bring characters from Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece and other Jump manga properties to the Nintendo DS in a one-on-one fighting game. All-in-all, Jump Superstars features more than 150 characters from 27 different...
  9. T

New KH2 World? Tron?

One of the earliest feature films to reflect the video-game craze of the 1980s, Disney's Tron stars Jeff Bridges as a computer programmer who becomes part of the very game that he's programming. Bridges' principal antagonist is his glory-grabbing boss David Warner, who likewise metamorphoses...
  10. T

Luxord = Enigmatic Man?

What? How is it ansem?
  11. T

Luxord = Enigmatic Man?

Uggh look at it the normal size i have ok, then look at the shading under his nose and the bit on his chin! You can see the line for his little goatee on the chin and the mustache under his lip. Belive me ive been studying this picture for a long time now!
  12. T

Luxord = Enigmatic Man?

If you look closley at the 1st pic with the em, and if you look really good you can see a mustache and goatee!
  13. T

Luxord = Enigmatic Man?

Hey the pictures say somethin different!
  14. T

Luxord = Enigmatic Man?

Yet another thread dealing with the EM. But i think that Luxord is the EM, because of his posture equaling the EM's sorta, And that rumor flying around saying he's the superior to the organization and regards saying that the EM was the superior so 2 and 2 make one? Now dont flame me on this one...
  15. T

New Drive!

Well it'll be different, sounds cool!
Back