• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by the organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Ar Max Riku Code

you can get them at walmart.com but not the store and best buy and circut city sry but the double post
  2. T

Ar Max Riku Code

gameshark isnt at all better and it doesnt have wat im looking for. u have like no freedom on that thing cuz u cant add new codes does anyone notice that this quote is from a kid that has a naruto amatar and he thinks the best game ever is ff8.
  3. T

AR Max or Ps2 Ultimate Codes?

ar max is the best bcause it comes packed with cheats hen u buy it like gameshark but it also has a cosebreaker type thing where you can make ur own codes if u kno how to do it. u can practically hack the game.
  4. T

Ar Max Riku Code

does anyone have an AR AMX code for playing as riku? i was trying to find one of these for months until my ps2 broke and i fixed it last night. and i recall someone was working on this code wen it broke. also...i would like to learn HOW TO MAKE THESE CODES. i have ar max i have like 100...
  5. T

Whoa. I just noticed something about the Gambler Nobodies

co never noticed that even wen i fought the gamblers for 3 days geting twighlight shard
  6. T

Mickey's Letter

dear sora, wee ummm........ we gota problem here. yeah..... umm..... i got drunk last night and umm..... i lost the keyblade........ the cornerstone of light is... broken witha screwdriver, a sword, a baseball bat, a christmas tree , and...dont tell donald but i killed his uncle. well...i was...
  7. T

help with flash making

can anyone please recomend a good easy flash movie maker for a beginer?im gona try a kh2 flash project
  8. T

I Need An Ar Max Code.

does anyone have the ar max code for the road to dawn keyblade in soras slot. i tried i previous thread but it didnt work at all. DONT CRITISISE ME FOR CHEATING. THIS IS JUST FOR GAGS AND EVERYONE HAS ALREADY BEETEN THE GAME IN ALL 3 MODES A MILLION TIMES.:D
  9. T

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

i got the edge of ultima keyblade to work and the detection saber said it was invalid code. i validly entered the way to dawn in but there was no way to dawn key there! do u gota be in world that never was or somtin?
  10. T

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

this is awsome. thANKS ALOT MAN. and not everone should be considerd ashamed for cheating, just the people that cant beat the game without them. .::PEACE::.
  11. T

game glitch

i noticed that wen i was in land of the dragons leveling up valor i went to the village and my valor form was almost gone. i went to a save point , saved my game, and went to the world map and then to the throne room from there. my valor form was gone but MY DRIVE GUAGE WAS AT MAX! (yay!) tell...
  12. T

Riku And Mickey

why do riku and mickey have robes from the organization on? i never beet COM but my friends told me about it.maybe im missing something. the thing is y do they have those robes?
  13. T

Sora vs Riku

riku is cooler. but emember at the end hes like: "i always thought i was better at stuff than u."i would like to think that he could beet sora ...but he cant. i still like him better tho.
  14. T

Sepheroth

im trying to beet seph at lv 70. its easy until i get to wehn he goes sin harvest. when he flies up in the air i cant hit hit cuz i cant reach him. advice would be good.
Back