• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

Out of those two neither I think Axel cause of his battle vs Roxas and I think Axel went eisy on him.
  2. T

Electives: too many to chose from

Next year I start highschool. I have grade 9 elective chosen already [concert band and show choir] but what do you think the best elective is so I might try it in following years. Thanks.
  3. T

Help/Support ► Have you ever?

Yep, Where ur lazy and wish u were dead U know pick up a book, go exercise, watch afhv[Americans Funniest Home Videos], or my favorite play Kingdom Hearts. :)
  4. T

You know what ticked me off in kingdom hearts 2?

So the game wouldn't be two hard. I bet however, this ticks me off, It's in kh2 fm+ man I want that game.:glare: and Nice ^^^^^^^^ lol
  5. T

BbS title secret... WARNING:THEORY

ok due to ur high command... I made a new thread which is the same but eisier to read. It's title drum roll... "Due to High Command" startin re posting there cause this ones closed. If I only knew how.
  6. T

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't Introduce me quite yet here but I'm sure you all know me. I'm The Light. I'm 14 and an outgoing person. I enjoy photography and I wouldn't mind a friend or two here. So if you could offer kinndness I'll be glad. Don't worry though you'll see plenty of me.:laugh:lol
  7. T

Due to High Demand...

Due to a High Demand I'm retyping my BbS Title Secret: Warning Theory over. I believe I got the secret behind BbS title. See The other week, now, I went to Yen Sid's Tower and re-read his book [the last time I read it was when the game came out]. In the Future Story Chapter there's one line that...
  8. T

Ok Mr. Smarty Pants I dont use perods in this cause its like im and i dont use it then and texting i dont In English I do ok and to make you happy I cant believe I'm doin this I'll use punatuation from this point on I cant garantee spellin cause that I stink at and i have a 93 in Englis which is...
  9. T

Kingdom Hearts Online Adventure Games!?

We all know about Pirates of the Caribean Online right? Well wat Disney and Square Enix Teamed up to make say Kingdom Hearts Online Adventure Game!!!! I think They should wat do u think? And happy people who were yellin at me about periods and grammar note Though spellin I cant help I suck at...
  10. T

Get a life:nahnah: At least I came up with a clever theory:nahnah:
  11. T

Well guess wat this is sorta like im and textin and so on ya dont need periods and i HSTE I mean HATE English class so other words no and Its not like when im talkin i say... "What Questionmark I HATE English exclamation Mark read it like u were talkin otherwords Read it out loud
  12. T

How much more english do u need jeeze and I dont take spanish i take french
  13. T

Throwin this out There...

AgainCourious me stumble across confusion... Vivi I know is from FF but if you look at Vivi he looks like a heartless so do you think Vivi could be a heartless in the Kingdom Hearts game?
  14. T

here fine i hate english thogh im typin fast ill type slow Thets what it said "war born of confusion" plus someone also mention that the king was yen sid's apprentice durin birth by sleep so yen sid train the king for this continuous war so thats how yen sid knows about the war so well thats why...
  15. T

KH2 stuff

You Tube has all ur cutscenes and y havent u played it yet?
Back