• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Kid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

When do you realistically see this thing being released?

Eh this isn't really true. Kingdom Hearts (and Final Fantasy and Resident Evil, etc..) are absolutely AAA games. No way they have a budget under 100 million dollars. KH3 would have taken 4-5 years even without the engine change and FF7R took about 5 years as well. FF7R2 will be an iteration of...
  2. T

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

Nomura as far as I knew worked as a general story guy for FF7 not a guy who was writing the specific events or the character dialogues themselves. He was the one to push for killing Aerith over Barret but he wasn't in charge of her as a character. Toriyama was responsible for the Aerith scenes...
  3. T

Touche that was awful. But his work on FF7 with Aerith alone is better than anything Nomura has done with any female character and even FFXIII's women would be a significant upgrade over KH
  4. T

I do agree with others who've mentioned that Nomura is very bad at writing female characters. He has full control of KH and the story so far speaks for itself. Hell, even in Versus XIII, the rumored plot was that Stella died when Noctis was a kid and he was seeing visions of her the entire game...
  5. T

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Is it just me or has the writing in these games really fallen off a cliff recently? KH was never 'well written' but it always had a decent charm and some good emotional beats but I feel like the last few games (DDD, KH3, and now MoM) have just been straight up bad. That and voice acting feels...
  6. T

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

My predictions: 1) Next game will be DDD 2.0 in the quadrilateral place with a command style combat system a la BBS and DDD 2) The Disney+ show will focus on Mickey and what he's doing. I'm predicting this just based on the fact that Mickey makes a much better lead for a TV show than some anime...
  7. T

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Outside of the Kairi stuff which is awful but not surprising to me, the story feels even more convoluted and dumb going forward. I really don't care that much about Sora and Riku in G rated Versus XIII. Unironically looking forward to the Mickey stuff a lot more. Hopefully it has its own game so...
  8. T

Should characters that got their happy ending be relevant to the new plot or stuck to cameos?

Yeah I'm fine with them being cameos. I'd actually prefer if the game focuses on a select few characters. The side games will still exist and I guess could flesh out
  9. T

Should Kingdom Hearts Explore DATING/RELATIONSHIPS?

Nomura does not and really has not ever cared for romance and you can see that in his lack of development of the one actual somewhat romance in the series (Sora and Kairi). Even in other stuff he did like Advent Children, he always said he never cared about who was with who lol IIRC Nojima is...
  10. T

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

I liked it! Really I just want a bunch of challenging boss fights and FF cameos. Looks like FF cameos won't happen but a gauntlet of tough fights like the Data fights are enough to make up that for me. Story stuff is interesting I guess, I'll wait and see when I actually play the game for...
  11. T

The Future of Kingdom Hearts (Spoilers)

I I agree that they are probably already starting to plan the next KH but I got the feeling that the next KH game would be smaller in scale compared to KH3. I'm just wondering when the next 'big' KH game might come out. Although I guess there's the possibility that Nomura doesn't direct all...
  12. T

The Future of Kingdom Hearts (Spoilers)

So with the FF7 Remake being in parts and part 1 just being Midgar, how does this change things? I figure Nomura will continue to be heavily involved with the remake project. How does that affect KH in the future? Idk if we'll get a major AAA release anytime soon if his focus is on FF7 for the...
  13. T

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

Honestly, I'm not sure about everyone else but this never even crossed my mind until it was revealed that bodies are re completed. Wasn't it the Coded secret ending that revealed that anyway? In KH2, there was never any inclination that Xehanort would return with his heartless and nobody killed...
  14. T

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

Idk I liked KH3 (8.5/10 game for me) but I still think base KH2 was better. KH2FM may have made it a 10/10 game but the base still had the coliseum which I prefer to the battle gates as post game material, a middle section that was plot relevant with good FF fanservice, more fluid combat system...
Back