• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Jordan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You I don't remember the ranks... I got all tyhe secret reports though. Does that count?
  2. T

Re: The World Ends with You He doesn't, but you do get a huge sense of satisfaction. Especially on the hardest difficulty.
  3. T

Re: The World Ends with You Me, too. Only once I start it again I won't see the light of day for a while...
  4. T

Re: The World Ends with You I know someone who played through without realising you can eat things. The fool. He was wondering why he struggled.
  5. T

Re: The World Ends with You 37 tries is NOTHING. Fun to use now I have it though.
  6. T

Re: The World Ends with You I'd say never change TWEWY's setting. Especially to america. The whole design of the game is based on it being Shibuya.
  7. T

Re: The World Ends with You Just when I'm about to play TWEWY again I get pleasant news like this. For now I'm assuming it'll be good, until something shows us otherwise.
  8. T

The Collector

From what I gather this is from the same people as some of the Saw films. Don't let that put you off though. It is a little like Saw but with a big dose of Home Alone thrown in. If Kevin used acidic glue, bear traps, razor blades and knives. I actualy had pretty low expectations as well, but...
  9. T

Re: The World Ends with You It's pretty good. Basically restricts your equipment and stat boosts. Unless there's something I missed.
  10. T

Re: The World Ends with You Completely restarting, not so much. Since once you complete the game you can go back to the older chapters with extra stuff to do.
  11. T

Re: The World Ends with You Are you trying to say you don't like it? s1smackdown
  12. T

Re: The World Ends with You Meh. I've got pretty much all the clothing and stuff now. Just need extra pins.
  13. T

Re: The World Ends with You I never noticed. Must be too small a drop rate for me to stumble across them
  14. T

Re: The World Ends with You Which Noise even drop Dark Matter? I don't think I ever found them
  15. T

Re: The World Ends with You I mean when you're replaying levels and can skip the jabbering. It goes pretty quick.
Back