• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It was just some shitty lifeguard job in the shallow water section of a local water park. I'm personally more into busy work than just sitting around for eight hours a day, but maybe that's just me. I picked up my old babysitting job, but the kids I used to watch are getting older now, so I don't know if I'll really make that much. Little bits here and there are still welcomed, though.

I've played a bit of online, but I found it more fun when my friend and I were playing because it was easier to communicate. Unless you have a headset, it can be pretty tedious, I think.

Well of course, that's how everyone starts out. It's called practice, homo >:C
    I dont have that. I'd probably get it.
    I might get Demon SOuls too. But I heard its like SUPER DUPA hard :eek:
    If I had a job, I'd be all over it. I love Katamari Damacy and We <3 Katamari. Sadly, I sort of lost my job opportunity when I neglected to send in the sign-ups for job training on time. Oops.

Little Big Planet is fun if it isn't just you. The creativity behind the game is astounding and the second one is set to be even more so.

Street Fighter is also pretty addicting, especially with the online elements. A lot of members have it here too, so it's a good choice.
    Yea thats true.
    Yea the karts. like LBP. But racing form.

I dont really know man. I can only think about FPSs and Sport games that are online.
    Multiplayer-wise, I have Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV, LittleBigPlanet, Modern Warfare 1 and 2, BlazBlue, and Resistance.

I was also gonna get Katamari Forever and Borderlands :D
    >four numbers at the end of your name

listen man, if you don't want me to have your psn, it's cool, just tell me :/

added <3
    I'm just getting into FPS's because of my friends.

Well I was going to sugest ModNation Racers but you don't like Racing XD.

um. i dont really know. DO you know any games your planning to buy that are possibly Online Multiplayer ?
    Rock Band is pretty fun. Especially with people.

XD. Well why don't you marry her than ? Unless your not ready for that yet.
    OH Jordan getting some action XD. im Just Kidding.
    :eek: ...Its a pretty good game.

Um. I have Need for Speed Carbon( its pretty fun )
    Hevenly sword
    Madden 07
    A Baseball game idk the name.
    Star Wars Force Unleashed.
    And thats about it i think. Oh and Rock band 1 and 2 :3
    I gots R&C ToD but its not Multiplayer i think :eek:

Little Big Planet IS FUN !!! :3 that'll be fun
    SOul Calibur IV is good but I;m no pro.
    Eh we should see a game that w'd enjoy and is multiplayer.
    Then I'll send you one of those big animated smileys, specifically the one that "knocks" on the screen. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back