• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Mohawk? Punk?
    I don't know what got me to type those errors. xD
    Thinking of Bush makes you stupid...
    Is it just me, or does that picture make you look like your hair is bigger than your head?
    You're starting to sound like George W. Bush... *takes one step backwards*
    God of War 3 is a beast!!!

I played it with a friend, we beat it, we absolutely loved it...

Also i read good words for White Knights. I 'm waiting for the Prince of Persia:Forgotten sands, birth by sleep and Sonic 4.
    No kidding...I have the 40gig version.

As for what i play...i play action, action-adventure, role-playing, racing and sports games...i don't like shooters.

How about you...
    True, true...

I will start with the games that don't need much time to finish and then go to the heavy artillery.
    Yeah i agree on that but on the bright side i still have FFXIII saves(YEEEEESSSSS) cause the day before my PS3 died i went to a friend to show him FF13 and i copied my saves in my stick...

LUCKY!!!
    Yeah it sucks big time.

Well i don't know about other regions but in Greece, we have one year guarantee and if you are in it you send your PS3 and get another one for free but now that my guarantee has expired i have to go myself and hand over my PS3+pay 150 Euros to get a new one.

Think of it as a withdrawal...
    I see, probably should tell you it's a high rank mission anyway...have a nice grinding ;)
    Hey Jordan i was a little late to answer your question about Growth Egg sorry about that...
    Its from a series called Bakuman. About two mangaka writing a manga...sounds nyeh, but its great.

Its being released in English in August so you can start reading it then :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back