• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Jesus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► War Unending - This is the maddest and baddest you'll ever read, word.

Dude you arer the best thing that ever happened to Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction!!!!! This kicks ass.
  2. T

Fanfiction ► E.m.o.t.i.o.n.

An old sun descended into dust, as glistening rain drops poured from it's abandoned throne. The sky. The very thing that Sora was named after; his guardian angel. It was always watching him, always crying on him, even as he felled the Heartless with his majestic blade of light. When the sky...
  3. T

lol

I just heard the funniest thing ever. I told my friend i had to crap. He said "go to the toilet" Toilet? I thought. Since when has a toilet been used for crapping? Isn't that wierd? My friend says your supposed to poo in a toilet!!! hahaha he's sooo naive.
  4. T

Fanfiction ► The Origin Of The Keyblade (please read)

THE KEYBLADE WARS __Chapter 1: Reality___ In which the child who will create the first keyblade is revealed Dist was sixteen the day that it happened. He awoke with a fever (not major) and a migrane headache. Today he had...
  5. T

any kh2 character u wanted

I wouldn't dress like any of them. Square oviously was going for a "cool" look with all of them and failed. Maybe i'll dress as Leon.
  6. T

Organization Hurt And Heal

Ok. Everyone should already know how to play this. Basically each person can vote whether to hurt or heal each organization member. You can either hurt two people, or take two hp from one person. Or, you can heal two people, or on person for two hp. Got it? Oh, yeah, you can't heal sum 1...
  7. T

KH2: Final Mix Bosses?

Ther won't be a FM!!! the first had one, because the japs wanted more content cause our games were different. KH2 is the same wherever you go.
  8. T

where did they get them?????????

Yes, there is such an interview, but it doesn't exist.
  9. T

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

For me it was Timeless River at the burning building. wow, i'm the third one to say that!
  10. T

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

Riku, because Squaresoft completly ruined him in KH2. I also despised Chicken Little.
  11. T

Did you beat the last Paradox Cup?

I'm still working on it. I'm at round 49 and it is hard! KH1 had better Hades cup in my opinion.
  12. T

Whos story do you like more in CoM, Sora's or Riku's?

Riku's storey is ALOT better. It really prepares some basic plot elements in KH2.
  13. T

At Marluxia:Got a few questions.

1.Marluxia has two forms. 2.He is the last boss. 3.Your Moogle points WILL NOT carry over. 4.After beating the first Marluxia, you are able to obtain the Ultima Weapon from random treasure spots.
  14. T

Sephiroth

How do you think Riku would fare against Sephy?
  15. T

Advent Children/Kingdom Hearts 2

Advent Children? Why not just FF7? i'd be a turk...
Back