• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Coffee Lover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Coffee Lover

Coffee Signature for $2

No takers? Aw man! :(
  2. Coffee Lover

General ► Do You Have a Pet?

I'm sorry to hear that :(. Pets are indeed part of the family too. I love cats too. I used to have a cat named Chester and I loved her dearly. She disappeared and I never found out what happened to her :(.
  3. Coffee Lover

General ► Do You Have a Pet?

Does anyone on here have any pets? Anyone on here wish they had a pet? Are you a cat or dog person? If you do have a pet, please post a pic! :) I love animals, I'm a cat and dog person. I currently do not have any pets but I dream of becoming a reputable Siberian husky breeder someday.
  4. Coffee Lover

Coffee Signature for $2

Hello! I would like a signature. I would like a coffee signature. I want the coffee in the signature to have a heart or hearts in it. I want the signature to look pretty or nice. I am willing to pay $2 for it via paypal. If you are interested, post the signature in this thread. You're just...
  5. Coffee Lover

General ► Miami Beach curfew doesn't work for spring breakers, cops called in.

I just don't get it either. Like Fauci said, we are not in the endzone yet so why would you spike the ball on the 10 yard line? We had the rate of infection and death declining until states started scaling back restrictions. Now there's a possibility we could lose all of this progress: experts...
  6. Coffee Lover

Username Request Thread 2.0: Please read the OP!

In a world far, far away from our world in a huge castle lived many Disney characters. These characters included Mickey the Mouse, his wife Minnie, Goofy, and even Pete. This world included numerous Disney characters that your parents and grandparents probably knew. These particular characters...
  7. Coffee Lover

PS5 vs Xbox Series X vs Nintendo Console vs PC

Which one do you prefer? Which one do you want to play KH on? PS5, Xbox series X, Nintendo console, or PC? Why?
  8. Coffee Lover

Politics What Do You Think About President Biden So Far?

After 1 month, what are your first impressions of President Joe Biden?
  9. Coffee Lover

The Fine Thread

Welcome to the Fine Thread! The rules are simple! Talk about fine people in this thread! It can be some cutie with curly hair you saw at wal mart or yummy Lance Gross! Talk about people who you think are just delicious! Pictures are required in every single post please! Also respect other...
  10. Coffee Lover

When Are You Going To Buy A PS5 or Xbox Series X?

When do you think you'll get a PS5 or Xbox Series X? I'm not sure whether to wait til the price drops and the slim comes out.
  11. Coffee Lover

what type of food do you combine with ?

I do the same. I mix my ice cream together too. I dip my pizza hut 3 meat pizza into marinara sauce and eat it.
  12. Coffee Lover

General ► What is your country and what are the pros and cons of living there

I live in the U.S. I love and do not take for granted our rights and freedom. I love the food here. I love Obama care. I hate the fact that we do not have universal health care. I hate the education system. I hate how local government can get away with so much: our roads need to be paved but...
  13. Coffee Lover

Username Request Thread 2.0: Please read the OP!

Hi um what would you guys want me to write to get my username changed?
  14. Coffee Lover

Video Game Reviews

How much do video game reviews affect whether or not you buy a certain video game? In my case, I rely a bit on reviews. Back when I first started gaming, I was able to get a hold of demos. Now I'm not able to, so I read many different reviews and study on the game a bit. I don't have $60 to...
  15. Coffee Lover

How do you feel about this gen's games?

When you compare this gen's games (Wii, Xbox 360, PS3) to the last gen's games (Gamecube, Xbox, PS2), how does that make you feel? I mean, would you say last gen's games were better? Would you say this gen's games are better? Do you feel that gameplay improved along with graphics or is this...
Back