• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Enchanted

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358 2 Days CUTSCENE BEFORE XION BATTLE Check the first post for the boss fight and her death, if you haven't seen them already.
  2. T

This is what Xion truly is... Xion is essentially a puppet created from Sora's Memories by Xemnas in order to act as a Sora clone in case something happened to the real Sora. However, Sora's strong memories of Xion caused her to take the appearence of Kairi. But Namine's restoration of Sora's...
  3. T

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Boss Battles

Re: (SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Boss Battle Darn, I was just going to post that. I wonder why she transforms into that thing.
  4. T

Oh. I should have read the posts before posting the quote.
  5. T

Here's Xion's purpose. From Gamefaqs, posted by seafoampheonix. Link for proof-needers. Linkage
  6. T

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

Point taken. I guess, I just feel like so much more could be done. Buuut...I know the DS and DSi have relatively large limitations, so I shouldn't feel that way since so much was done to create that PS2 feel. I'm sure it'll be amazing.
  7. T

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

Well this is quite interesting news. Pinnochio's World would be nice to see. Andif Traverse Town is back, it'd be neat to see what the inhabitants are, since most have gone back to there original worlds. I've got to say they should've had more worlds, I mean it's a bad amount of worlds they...
  8. T

OMG, NEW STUFF RIPPED FROM HEARTSTATION! CROWD OVER HERE LITTLE ONES!

I can't wait to play this game. The gameplay sounds so amazing!
  9. T

Days Site *UPDATED*

*high fives Estella* I'll let the rep do the talkin.
  10. T

Xion's #1!!!

Well I've got to say, this is pretty good Xion theory, with a nice little bow to match! And to add, you've convinced me that Aqua may have a connection to dear sweet Xion. I am a bit curious though, that if Xemnas wanted Xion, because she may be able to restore memories of him, than why bother...
  11. T

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

I am might as well through my opinion out, not like it matters though. I'm looking forward to it, though I'm not having fangasms over it, no. Honestly, there's no rush for it or at least there shouldn't be. When Days comes out in America and I buy it, then I'll be doing back flips on the...
  12. T

Ven's Identity!

Family has little involvement in KH.
  13. T

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep a bit confused.

Ven is not Roxas, Tetsuya Nomura has confirmed it. Ven existed 10 years before Roxas was born and therefore can't be him. Birth by Sleep is coming out this year for Japan, during late 2009 or possibly even early 2010. 358/2 Days may come out for US during the summer, but it could, though...
  14. T

Xion Theory

This. Xion was existing before Namine moved Sora to Twilight Town, she joined the Organization a little while after Roxas, sometime before Marluxia and the others went to Castle Oblivion. EDIT: You can't really do anything to expand it and use the same content to make it work. Unless Namine...
  15. T

ok simple unbirth thoery

Both of you should stop thinking up theories and just post them willie-nilly. As many say... Think before you act. Try to add more thought into them. And Evidence wouldn't hurt either. The Heart and Soul can't do much together, without a container. SO unless the darkness is able to contain...
Back