• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
The Dream
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh yea... That button is broken because the boy down the street already used it to much...
    Hahaha none of the adults in my life understand that... they think they can talk how they want do what they want and act how they want without it effecting my judgment, character, or actions... I strongly dislike my mom... still love her, but strongly dislike...
    hahaha im glad my mom doesn't do that... She lets me stay by myself, but she does kick me off... :(
    Xd lol. I have kh1 to finish so I will have SOME entertainent.

Dun dun duhhhhhh....
    lol well same here but it just depends tho cause either we go up or a friend of my moms will come here idk yet DX i want a vacation XD
    well thats the thing its only me and my mom and maybe my aunty takin vacation visiting a friend but they would really let me visit u though :D cause we gonna see what it looks like cause that place is awsome looking
    Yea that's always a good thing!!! So... where you want to go to next in the Travelers RP??? I think we should go to the city that i met Chad in and then move on to the next place.
    Yea... It was pretty long... I was wondering how things were going but i couldn't get on a computer at all
    Hm, well, I'd probably get Devil May Cry, but I don't have much space on my memory card anymore. Wii, I might just get another 2000 Wii points card, or just save up my cash. I might just do my original plan though.
    I'm just going to put the cash on my EDGE card and save up for New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
    Yeah, he died last night, but it's okay. I'm taking it better than everyone else in my house. Personally, I think it was better for it to happen now so he wouldn't have to spend the rest of his life on his couch. He had a disease called Hephestis that makes a lot of liquid go into your stomach, making it hard to do much. They said he wouldn't get any better, so they just ended it. I might trade my game, No More Heroes, back to Gamestop, because when I beat it, that's the time they got him to the emergency room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back