• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
The Dream
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, it does kind of suck, but that's okay. Hopefully, I'll actually get to go on a real vacation sometime soon; my vacation this year was just me lounging around the house. I would really like to go someplace far, but I have to help take care of my elderly family members, so that kind of hinders that plan. But, whatever, family comes first, and I'll worry about vacation some other time.
    Oh, okay, I get it. I didn't think it was summer there yet, but whatever, it's not that important. Anyway, not much going on with me. I'm at my cousin's house right now, keeping an eye on her dog while she's at the beach. I would've gone, but I took my vacation a few weeks ago. Oh well, there is alwyas next year.
    So, it's summer in New Zealand? Wait, I thought, when it was summer in the Northern Hemisphere, it was winter in the Sothern Hemisphere and vice versa. I could have sworn that is how the seasons go, but I could be wrong. Anyway, in the U.S., we usually don't start school until the end of summer also, but our summer ends in September. But, whatever, good luck in school this year.
    Wow, you started high school this early? Either you don't live in the U.S. or high school is starting early for whatever reason and I don't know about it. When I was in high school, we didn't start school until late August-early September, but that was like eight years ago, so the rules might have changed. Well, whatever, good luck in high school. I hope you do will in school and make lots of friends. Oh, and if you put up a story, I'll read it; just let me know when you post.
    Where have you been?!?!?! I haven't seen you in ages. When I last saw you, you were working on a fanfic (don't remember what it was called, but I know Riku was in it), but you never finished it. Anyway, enough of my ranting, how have you been? What have you been up to? Seriously, it has been a really long while, and I hope you are doing well.
    very boring as well, yesterday i went to the carnival with 3 friends and it was totally fun
    only if ya took vacation here on summer break u would have fun at the carnival
    I just need $10 and I can get a PSN card. I'm planning on getting (if I have enough):
    MGO Scene and Meme expansion
    LBP ICO and Shadow of the Colossus costume pack
    LBP Pirates of the Carribean pack
    Siren: Blood Curse
    Noby Noby Boy
    Maybe some more stuff...

Oh, and I hope you are able to complete all your KH games. Also, Peace Walker comes out June 8th.
    Im making a scrapbook, of his life thus far. Its pretty cliche' but i love him to death not to do it, and im getting all his friends to write letters to him and stuff. So it becomes a little complicated and time consuming. I am destined to fail my english because of it, but eh, worth it too see his face when i give it too him
    The same hahaha just graduated hjigh school and now im gettin things together for college... =_= its so boring...
    I'm leaning towards SMG2 because it has gotten loads of good reviews. However, on MGO, I need more maps and stuff. Plus, there is a PSN game I want called Siren: Blood Curse.
    It's okay, I just need to get used to it. Anyway, I'm planning on either buying Super Mario Galaxy 2, Madworld, Lost Planet 2, or just a PSN card for expansions, games, and other junk for my PS3. I only have tomorrow and 3 days of exams. Almost there!
    Here and there, im planning my best friends birthday present and trying to survive my final year at school, so my life thus far has been a balancing act.
    Not much, I just have 8 days of school left, 5 until exams. I'm thinking of buying Super Mario Galaxy 2 when it comes out. What about you?
    I got $20 now, but I'm thinking of saving it for now. I'm planning on buying either a PSN card or maybe Lost Planet 2, or something else. Oh, and thanks to my public library, I've had the chance to play this pretty good game called Katamari Forever. The premise around it is rolling a ball and making it bigger by making it roll over objects to stick to it. It's simple, addicting, and very fun. The only problem is the co-op has both players moving one katamari, but you have to move at pretty much the same exact timing. I do recommend at least trying it if you get a PS3, or its past literations like We <3 Katamari, and Katamari Damacy. Here's my favorite song from KF. ^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrkf842eQI
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back